"He's awake.." Chapter 1

A few things before I start this story.
I think I am a decent writer, but I may not be the best because I am a minor and not nearly as good as an adult.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this story. I did get inspiration from another story that was sadly canceled. All I know is they called themselve 'Nori' so I appreciate them for giving me inspiration to begin my own story! I really do hope you enjoy and I'll try my best to keep this story going as long as i can!

------------------------------------------------------

Jotaro is driving home in the rain when he gets a call.

-"And who could that be? Polnareff trying to annoy me again? Good freakin grief." He says to himself as he pulls over to the side of the empty road.

He answers the phone.

-"Hello, this is Jotaro Kujo."

-"Dr. Kujo, this is the hospital. We already informed Joseph Joestar and Jean Pierre Polnareff. We called to tell you that Noriaki Kakyoin has awakened from his coma."

The silence was getting louder. Jotaro was in absolute shock. He thought he would never wake up.

-"Are you serious?!"

-"I sure am. I'm sorry to say, visiting hours ended at 8:30 so you cannot see him today. You can visit him when the clock strikes
8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.

-"I see, I'll be there tomorrow and that's a promise."

-"Sounds good to me, have a nice night,
Dr. Kujo."

-"You too."

Jotaro hangs up the phone. He couldn't believe it. Kakyoin was awake. His beautiful red-head was finally awake after so many years. Jotaro was filled with so much joy, but too tired to show it. He simply smiled. Jotaro still needed to drive home. By now he was soaking wet from standing in the rain for around 5 minutes. Jotaro opened the car door and sat down.

-"He's awake.." Jotaro smiled yet again.

Jotaro arrived home. He was too tired to shower or eat. He walked into the bedroom and fell asleep on the bed right when he layed down.

------------------------------------------------------
-7:00 a.m.

Jotaro wakes up. He was motionless for around 30 seconds before jumping out of bed and looking at the clock..

-7:01 a.m.

-"Good freakin grief.." Jotaro was bright red even though no one saw him. He was embarrassed because he thought he overslept.

Jotaro got ready and ate..smoked? a small breakfast consisting of cigarettes. He got in the car and looked at his watch.

-7:23 a.m.

-"It takes around 30 minutes to get to the hospital. I should be there right on time."

------------------------------------------------------
-7:30
At the hospital..

Kakyoin wakes up. He rubs his eyes and stretches before feeling an immense amount of pain in his lower abdomen.

-"OUCH!" Kakyoin yelps.

He quickly covers his mouth, hoping no one heard him.

-Kakyoin sighs. "I could've woken another patient. That wouldn't have been good. Wait, why am i in a hospital?"