PART - 22

...

"Kai!?" you murmured confusedly seeing your boss talking with Taehyung's friends.
Taehyung walked towards them while you stood there with your friends, still thinking why did he appeared here out of nowhere.

"Omo!! He's so hot!!!"
"He is the CEO of Kim enterprises,I saw his picture in a magazine... Awww... He's so handsome!!"

As usual girls started squealing.

"Hey! I was waiting for you!" Noticing you Kai made his steps towards you which made you frown.
"Eh!? Waiting for me? Why!?"
"I came to pick you for office" grabbing your hand he dragged you with him towards the car making the all girls to gasp.
"Kai... Stop, listen to me"trying to free from his grip you said.
"We have no time, you're late already"
"Where you think you're taking her!?" stopping on the tracks Kai turned only to see Taehyung standing throwing cold stare at him.
"Hey, bud! I am taking her to office"
"Kai, just listen to me okay, I need to go home and change" yanking your hand from his grip slightly you made a reason to escape.
"So what? No problem, we can go together to your home" he replied normally which made Taehyung to took his steps towards him.
Realising the situation is getting worse you stepped infront of Taehyung blocking his way.
"Kai, you don't need to come with me, I can go by my own. Thank you for coming to pick me but sorry I can't come with you. See you at the office"
"I already told you I don't have any problem. Come with me since I came here driving this far for you, please" with that he were about to grab your hand again but another hand pulled yours away from his.
"Can't you hear her properly? She is not coming with you" Taehyung took one more steps towards Kai which made your eyes widen slightly.
"Taehyung, please" you whisper yelled at him.
"Actually what's your problem bud?" trying not to be serious Kai asked with a little chuckle.
"The problem is that I don't like another guy touching my girl except me" proud to his own words he smirked pulling you closer to him.Kai said nothing but looked at him with a blank face.
Loud gasps and whispers filled the atmosphere.
"Ni-" before Kai could finish his sentence you dragged Taehyung with you.
"Sorry for disappointing you , Kai"

Little did you know someone was witnessing the view and enjoying it.
"Got the bait which I waited" said the person smirking evilly.

Silence. The driving was utter silence. A fuming Taehyung was driving the car, you on the passenger seat while Jennie and Soobin at the back.
"Liii, it's almost lunch time, so what about come home and eat lunch with us?" breaking the silence Jennie asked eyeing you through the mirror.
"No n-""Yeah! That's great! Come with us, you didn't visited our home yet. So come today!" cutting your sentence Soobin exclaimed looking at you with puppy eyes.
Sighing a little you turned your head to Taehyung waiting for a response from him.
"She can come, right oppa?" Jennie asked hopefully. He said nothing but hummed which made Jennie to squeal happily.

The huge gates opened when the vehicle stopped infront of it. Beautiful flowers and trees made the gateway more welcoming.

After parking the car you stepped out looking huge mansion infront of you with big eyes.