14

"So essentially, if you plan to sign the contract it will be one guaranteed season, fifteen episodes, for $6

"So essentially, if you plan to sign the contract it will be one guaranteed season, fifteen episodes, for $6.5 million per episode, and extra $1.2 per every fifty thousand interactions, one every platform that would stream it." The executive producer pitched to Kasie.

They were currently discussing the guidelines of the potential reality-realtor show that Kasie has the opportunity to be the star of-- since it's based around her. It would be a different version of the typical real estate reality shows since it would also show her personal life, like a regular reality show would.

They were currently offering her $487.5 million dollars overall for just one season--which would equal one year, for every platform that would stream it.

The show would stream on a couple different platforms, Netflix, HGTV, Hulu, YouTubeTV, and Bravo.

There was really nothing to think about when it came down to it, Kasie just had to set her mind straight to be followed around by cameras 24/7 and have her space invaded constantly. Fun.

"Okay what are the conditions?" Kasie asked, writing down some of the information on her iPad.

"Not many other than the supporting cast members, which would be?" The exec. asked.

"I would have to consult with my potentials but what would their contracts be?" Kasie asked.

"$2.8 for those featured in more than 10 episodes, $1.4 for those featured in five or less, plus the additional flat $1.2 extra per every fifty thousand views."

"Mm, how about $3.2 for six or more episodes, and $2.0 for less than five, plus the additional flat, of course." Kasie proposed.

"$2.9." The exec. tried.

"$3.2 take it or leave it." Kasie smirked, leaning back in her seat. They stayed in a brief staring match before he eventually gave in.

"Fine. $3.2 for six, $2.0 for five or less." He sighed, knowing that it wasn't in his best interest to lose this deal.

"Wise choice. Is there anything else we need to discuss today?" Kasie turned off her iPad, putting her pencil back in its case.

"No ma'am. I'll have the contract revised and sent to you immediately." He stood to give her a handshake.

"Alright." Kasie showed a tight lipped smile, shaking his hand. Gathering her things, she stood to walk back to her office with Jordan following closely behind her.

"You never fail to amaze me." Jordan chuckled, high-fiving Kasie.

"It's my job." Kasie shrugged, brushing off her shoulders. "I need to make sure my family is getting everything they deserve."

"I know that's right." Jordan smiled. "Also, your parents are in your office and the flowers and gift baskets have been delivered to their respective locations. Anything else I can do for you?" Jordan smiled, checking off the things on her iPad's to-do list.