Expelled

"What have you done?" the principal said opening his door to me. I was covered in dirt standing next to another boy. He was all scratched up and bloody. "This is your 7th time here in the last month? Harry what is going on with you lately?" I stood there wondering what to say. Was I the one that started the fight? Yes. Was I the one that made Jake need stiches? Yes. Was I the one that tripped myself? No. jake did. And I'm not going to take responsibility for that's "look you're going to have to answer me or I'm going to have to suspend you" I didn't answer "ok Harry, you left me with no choice, I'm calling your parents to pick you up" I sat in the office waiting for my dad. I waited, five minutes, ten, fifteen, hours, the bell went. My dad still wasn't here. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Where r u?

No answer. He left me on read. A few minutes later my sister showed up.
"sorry his dad couldn't take him home I'm his sister" she said
"oh Daisy, I haven't seen you since you graduated, what do you do now?" the office lady said, they had a conversation and I just stood there waiting to go. They kept talking about me. I hated it, I was in the room. It felt like forever until we got into the car. I'm glad no one saw me.
"Harry you need to stop getting expelled. The school is keeping you here because you're a smart student, stop getting into fights" Daisy said
"but Jake was the one that called me a fag" I said
"well that was wrong but you can't beat him up because of that"
"he always gets away with things because his parents give the most money to this shit hole"
"well then that's wrong but you need to stop coming home with black eyes"
"HE GIVES THEM TO ME"
"look Harry I'm sorry that's happening to you but we can't move again," we got home and my dad was sitting on the couch
"WHY DID I GET A CALL FROM THE SCHOOL SAYING YOUR EXPELLED!" he screamed
"because you did are we done" I said walking to my room, he grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me back with so much force I got winded
"LISTEN TO ME. YOUR EITHER GOING TO STOP THESE FIGHTS OR NOT GO TO SCHOOL ANYMORE, YOU CAN ROT HERE" I felt a sharp pain in my arm, I felt nothing in it. It was purple
"dad my arm is purple"
"GOOD MAYBE YOU CAN REALISE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISOBEY ME" he started grabbing me tighter
"dad stop" I was in so much pain, I couldn't breathe, and I was trying not to cry "DAD STOP" I kicked him in the crotch, and he let go. I ran to my room and locked it. It felt like my lungs where beings crushed by a brick. My arm was more purple and blue than sully. I was crying my eyes out. My dad started banging on my door. It sounded like thunder. I hate storms. I hid under my bed. Blocking my ear hoping it will go away. I cried for ages; I don't know how long I was under there, but it felt like hours. I was starving. The banging stopped a while ago, but I didn't want to leave I was too scared. I fell asleep under there.