001

🫶

Y/N's POV

          "Yor how did you rip your dress for the 8th time today?" I say to Yor as we walk into the Tailor shop, "eh, uh you know... I stepped on it while walking and it ripped..." She says with her hand on her neck, I could tell she was lying, it was quite obvious, "Ma'am, Yor ripped her dress again" I say to the lady, then look over to Yor who was looking at this Blonde haired Man in the shop, "Uh Yor are you going to stop fantasizing and hand her the dress?" I say nudging her shoulder, "Oh uh sorry.." Yor says putting the ripped dress on the counter, "He's staring at us..." Yor whispers to me, "I see that.." I say looking in front of us, after about 15 minutes he was still looking over at us, and I could see that Yor was getting uncomfortable...

          "um.. could-" Yor says starts to say but I cut her off, "Do you have a problem?" I say looking across the room, gripping the handle on my purse, "I- uh..." He says turning around, "I'm sorry I'm just amazed by your guys' beauty.." He says, I turn to him and glared at him, "That's nice but no thanks." I say turning back to the lady at the counter, then i hear a little girl "Oh I need a Mama... I'm so sad without one" The little girl says making me look at her, "Your not here with your wife?" I hear Yor say, I turn to her quickly "Come on Yor, the dress is done." I say grabbing onto her elbow and pulls her out of the Tailor Shop.

Twilight's POV

          I see these two Ladies enter the Tailor Shop where me and Anya were, 'I feel like I recognize them' I thought, 'Oh its Y/N and Yor Briar' I thought again, not noticing I was staring at them "Do you have problem" I hear one of the say, I turn around to see who said, It was Y/N I believe. Yor asks me 'if I'm here with my wife' and before I could answer Y/n pulls her outside, pushes the bag to Yor's chest and pulls her away from the store.

          'The hell was that about?' I think and I break thought to Anya hugging my leg, "Yes? what do you need Anya?" I say looking down at her, "Papa.. I'm tired.." Anya says still hugging my leg making me pick her up to walk home

          Walking by a building I saw a new restaurant that had opened up, I looked down at Anya and shook her hand then pointed at the restaurant, "CAN WE GO TO IT?" Anya said with a smile, "Tomorrow we can" I say to her. 'Maybe I can find a wife there.' I think as we walk home.

*TIMESKIP* AND Y/N's POV

          I wake up to screaming in the living room, it seems Yor and Yuri are awake, I get out of bed and get ready for work and put on a white button down shirt and tucked it into a pair of loose black jeans, and puts on a pair of black flats, puts my hair up in a sleek bun with side pieces falling out the sides, tiny pieces of hair would fall out the back because of how short my hair was, then I put on some light makeup, and I walked to the hallway in the living room, "Bye guys I have to go to work.." I say grabbing my coat and putting it on then grabbing my black purse and throws it on my shoulder, "Bai-Bai~" Yor and Yuri say as Yor rolls the dice, i step out the door and start walking to my job.

*TIMESKIP!!*

         I open the back door to the place I work at and walk in and put my coat in my locker along with my purse and put on my gray apron and ties it to were it shows my figure, the Apron ends 8.5 inches from my waist and it has two pockets on the side, I put my badge on and clock-in while grabbing my notepad and pen, I started seating people, until I had to check people in after checking in like 15 people I had to seat people again, "Y/N you have to seat this family!" My boss says, I turn around and it's him. "Are you stalking me?" I say with a smile to where my eyes were closed and my head tilted to the left a tiny bit *Laughs* He started to follow me to the table, "Here's the menu I'll be right back in a bit!" I say smiling 'UGH WHY CAN'T I STOP SMILING?!?!' I think to myself while smacking myself in the face.

          After about 15-20 minutes I walked back to his table, "Hi, sir what would you like to order?" I say smiling again, "Please call me Loid, and I'll have the steak with asparagus" Loid says then looks up at me with a smile then looks at Anya, "I... want the... chicken strips.." Anya says shyly, I write their orders on my note pad, "Ok! I'll be back with your food in a bit!" I say while walking away to the kitchen, "Here's table 34's order" I say to the chef while handing the order to him, "Thanks princess" The chef says while grabbing my hand while taking the paper from me, "Um can you let go now?" I say then he tightens his grip on my hand when I try to pull it away, I start to shake my hand trying to get it out of his grip, he tightens his grip leaving a red mark on my hand, "Oh come on now" He says still holding onto my hand, I look away and down at the ground "Aw, are you scar-" *THUD* I hit him. I mean he got what he deserved but I hit him.. I might get fired!, "WHY TF DID YOU DO THAT?!" He says letting go of my hand to hold onto his face, "Do what?" I say acting dumb, "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" He says looking at at me, "How about you go back to doing your orders and we wont have a problem." I say with a little bit of attitude then I turned around and grabbed the plates and walks to their table, "Here is your food.. sorry about the wait."  I say putting the plates down on the table, i look at my wrist which has very visible red marks on it, "Is your hand ok? you look like you burned it." Loid says as I was laying his food down on the table, "I- Yes! I'm fine!"  I say while quickly moving my hand behind my back, "If you say so." Loid says looking back at his food, "Enjoy the food!" I say then walks away, I head to the back room to take a look at my wrist, 'Damn it... it really is messed up..' I say moving my wrist around 'ow....' I grab onto my wrist from the pain. 'I'll just power through the day.' 

A/N<3    Bro there was so many spelling errors and I just now realized (2.5 months later), but any who I hope you like the story so far! Because I have so many ideas, and I have to write them all down!