Chap 1

You woke up with a jolt you looked on ur calendar. You were happy and annoyed at the same time. There was an epic wubbox that was unboxxed on bone island. You were fascinated with wubboxes especially epics but you also didnt like bone island that much something there felt unnerving.
But you decided to give it a try.
So you hopped urself over to air island so you can ask aero ( the air epic wubbox ) to take you there and he agreed so you were holding onto his neck while he flew to bone island.
Aero: alright we are here bone island!
You thanked him
For agreeing to take you here.
So you slipped off of him and watched hin fly back to air island. So you looked around you saw monsters chatting but just looked around for the wubbox. You asked a noggin that was there he told you the last time he saw him was in that direction. So you went that way. So you finally found him ur legs felt like they were breaking under all the walking you did you did falling you made a thud when you fell. you saw the epic wubbox turn around confused.
It turned around and asked you if ur alright and needed help getting up
Ur eyes lit up cause of how cool he looked you shook ur head to get ur mind off his design. So you told him you were just exhausted and ur legs needed a rest.
You asked him what hes doing he told you that he was looking far away to see if anything interesting would happen he told you that he was bored out of his mind since he was unboxed. So you sat with him and decided to chat while staring into the unknown together you were pretty bored urself so you just stared.