{s2, p23}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, FloridaThird Person povDecember{23}

Tampa, Florida
Third Person pov
December
{23}

Kyrie watched Kaydence intensely as she came into the room after work. She looked way past irritated as she dropped her bags.

"I had a long day". She mumbled, Kyrie got up off the bed and motioned towards her but she stopped him. "You know ion like touching when I still got my work clothes on and I been around sick people". She told him glaring at him as he backed off and watched her walk into the bathroom.

after about 20 minutes Kaydence came out the bathroom in her towel, "ain't no need to put on no clothes". Kyrie told her as she stared at him.

Kyrie laid her down on the bed, "had a long day"? He asked and before Kaydence could respond she whimpered feeling him kiss around her thighs.

Kyrie proceeded to kiss around her getting her worked up, until he attached his tongue to her clit. "oh my gosh". Kaydence moaned instantly throwing her head back.

They hadn't had sex in a minute and today was a perfect day for it to happen considering the day Kaydence had.

Kyrie stuck two fingers inside Kaydence as he flicked his tongue around her clit. "you taste so good". He told her shaking his head a little sending Kaydence over board as she played in his hair.

"baby". Kaydence panted sitting up a little watching him.  "bae I'm finna cum". She told him not even above a whisper but as usual Kyrie ignored her as he continued to go at the same speed as Kaydence legs became to shake.

"baby, please". Kaydence begged as he kept going as her breathing picked up. Kyrie never cared about what Kaydence had to say when it came to this.

"turn yo ass around". He said smacking her ass as Kaydence happily turned around.

Kyrie turned Kaydence facing the mirror so she could see herself, before he put it in he grabbed the confirm off the dresser.

"don't wear one". Kaydence said, "sure"? Kyrie asked. "I'm sure". Kaydence responded as he put it back.

He pushed himself in her and stayed still for a few seconds. His strokes started off slow and steady letting Kaydence feel all of him.

"fuckk". They both said at the same time, Kyrie watching Kaydence ass jiggle would always send him crazy. "you look so pretty". He chuckled slightly speeding up.

His hand held a firm grip on his waist as his other hand traveled to her neck, "fuck baby". Kaydence moaned. Her voice was already so sweet and soft so one can only imagine how her moans sound.

"you look so pretty taking yo dick". He grunted staring at her in the mirror as her mouth was wide open, the pleasure was at a 10.

He sped up a bit causing Kaydence to slightly run, "don't run from me baby". He chuckled following her as Kaydence was almost off the bed.