A Thanks, An Apology, and Information

Hi! I'm a new author by the name of EagerWriter and I got my first book idea (this) approximately...6 months ago, but if nothing else, I'm a excellent procrastinator, and I needed to severely will myself to start Six Circles. If you forage on, you will hold my everlasting gratitude more then you already do, and I hope you will actually find this to your taste! Also, please tell me anything that might look bad in the story so I can fix it. Oh, and if I can find someone willing to make a pic, I'll post an image of a feeri.

Apologies: I'M SO SORRY for all the cringe, improper grammar, horrible detail, and etc that you might experience. On top of that, I've already talked about my procrastination and laziness, so you'll probably be stuck for a while if you would want to read more of this book (better find another book to read in the time-being). I also have school piling up on me, and of course the many, many extra-curriculum activities that my parents put upon me as an Asian (jk). 

Disclaimer: This is a kinda dystopian fantasy that I once thought was original (To be honest, my mind took a self-conscious decision of taking from other awesome authors). Other then the human originality side-plot, this book does not hold anything of Earth.

Well, this is the last you'll see of this book that isn't fiction for a while, unless you'd want a Q&A every two weeks or smth (For anybody who cares, comment down if you do). Now stop stalking me (though to be fair, I am radiant and awesome) and read onward for the story about The Spectrum, the Six Circles, and Mishue. Bye!