|Meeting|

Seymour bay, a simple small town, but yet, there are so many interesting people in it, expect you. You were like, if there was a show about the town, a background character that appears in one single episode for for 5 seconds. Despite that sounding very bad, you don't mind though. Your happy with what you have, your happy with the people that are around you and care for you.  You work at a small supermarket, it's called 'Mega-market' The name sucks, but at least people shop here. The items your able to buy here are pretty random and cheap, you can buy clothes, furniture, food, cat/dog food....you name it they have it. 

No one's POV:

 Y/N was standing at the counter, scanning the food a old, rude woman wants to buy. She yelled, telling Y/N to hurry up before she'll call the manager. ''I'm not playing any games with you, missy!'' The old woman screamed, causing everyone to stare at the two of them. ''Ma'am, please calm down. Look, i'm already done. That'll be 34.$..'' Y/N mumbled, clearly pissed off at the woman for calling them 'missy', sicne their sign clearly said 'Mx'. ''Finally, god you kids are so ungrateful..'' She muttered, taking out her bag and aggressively putting the food inside of it. ''I'm never shopping here every again!!'' The woman yelled once again, storming off. Y/N sighed, and looked down. God this day already started w o n d e r f u l. Their head shot up as they heard a man say: ''Mx? Are you okay?'' He asked, a look full of concern on his face. ''O-oh?--Yeah i'm good, thank you for asking ..sir.'' Y/N said, smiling at the man. The man looked sorta...cute-he had a pink suit with a cute purple tie....nice round glasses...curly brown hair...---Wait-nono. Stop falling for random men- Y/N would quickly shake their head and start scanning the mans groceries. ''So-that'll be 20$, sir.'' Y/N said, smiling awkwardly. ''Alright, here you go. Also, you can call me Grover, Grover Fischoeder.'' Grover said, giving you exactly 3x 10$ dollars.
''Sir?--That's a bit to much-'' Y/N said, already giving him back  10$ dollars. ''Nono, you keep it. I know how stressful a job like this can be, so take them. It's...a tip, or a present. Depends on how you see--'' ''Ay, would you lovebirds over there stop flirting with each other?!---We trynna shop here too y'know?!'' A random man yelled from behind. ''Jussst-take it!'' Grover said, quickly grabbing his groceries and leaving the 'Mega-market'.
''That's nice.'' Y/N said to themself as they put the rest 10$ in their pocket, then continuing to scan the other peoples groceries for the rest of the day.

After Y/N finished, they grabbed their jacked and the purse, leaving your other co-workers to do the night shift. As Y/N walked through the now empty, cold streets of Seymour bay, they thought of Grover Fischoeder. But then, they realized...Fischoeder?? Like...Calvin and Felix Fischoeder...are the three of them brothers?? Is Grover their cousin?? Y/N continued brainstorming about the man in the pink suit, keeping their head down, but sadly, they did not notice the lamppost they were about to run into. BANG!-Dong........Y/N fell over, a loud yelp escaping their mouth. ''Stupid-fridging---Lamppost!!'' They yelled, standing up and brushing themself off. ''I swear--One day your gone. Your gooooone.'' Y/N whispered, pointing at the lamppost before running off to their apartment. Slowly, they took out their keys and unlocked their apartment, going inside. They took off their coat and got dressed into some green/purple pajamas. Then, they went into the bathroom and brushed their teeth. Afterwards, Y/N practically JUMPED into their small bead, going under the covers and drifting off into sweet, sweet sleep.