Chapter 1

Prologue:___________________________________________________Long ago before you or I, there lived a yeti, Named, BorosHe was tasked by God with defending the Holy MountainBoros Lived peacefully with Nature, Until one day, the disease of humanity had spread too farPrologue End:________________________________________________________CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING OF AN ENDxxxAs Boros Was Sitting Peacefully At The Edge Of The Cliff, He Heard A Strange Commotion, He Had Turned His Head Slightly And Had Seen Odd Movement.He Lifts Himself Up And Cautiously Moves Over Behind Cover Of A Large Rock, He Slightly Peeks His Head Around The Rock And Notices Odd Creatures, Called "Humans"By God, Boros Had Remembered God Warning Him To Not Show Himself To These Curious Mammals, So He Quickly Took His Very Few Belongings And Fled The Area, Incredibly Worried For His Life, But Most Importantly, The Holy Mountain.Once He Had Found A Safe Place To Rest, He Lay All His Things Down On A Stretcher He Had Customly Made Himself. He Traces Back His Footsteps And Reaches Back To The Cliff He Had Fled.He Sees The Humans Have Settled In But Have Not Dared To Disturb The Land That They Have Not Taken Yet, Such As, The Holy Mountain And The Cliff. Boros Growled Deeply At This Disturbance Of Peace At His Desolated Island, The Only Thing He Would Accept Was, The Nature And Animals, But Now That'll All Go Away, Since God Believes The Humans To Be The Superior SpeciesAnd Are Meant To Dominate Every Inch Of The Planet, What Boros Didn't Realize, Was How True This Would Soon Be.Boros Waits Until All The Humans Fall Asleep And Decides To Infiltrate The Humans, Disobeying Gods Orders To Leave The Humans Unharmed And Cause No Distress From Boros' Existence.Boros Thought To Himself As If He Was Talking To The Humans, "Don't Go Near The Mountain, God Has Abandoned Me, No One I Can Trust, Only One Thing Left To Live For, The Holy Mountain."Boros Was Very Lonely, He Only Had Mindless Animals To Talk To, And Even Them Didn't Understand Him. He Watched Time Pass And Eventually Watching Time Pass, Had Eroded His Sanity.He Had Very Strong Willpower And Resisted Any Sinful Urges, He Had Come To Find A Thing That Would Ease Him, Water.Boros Snapped Back To Reality After Zoning Out, And Sees A Tent Still Lightly Lit, He Panics And Quickly Rushes Away Before He Could Be Spotted. Boros Lay Near The Cover Of The Mountain, And Came To The Realization That If The Holy Mountain Were Ever To Be Under A Threat Of Destruction Or Ruin, Boros Would Turn Out Sick.Boros, Will Be Sick From The Disease Of Humanity.