The storm

today was the day me and gon get to prove that we can go to the hunters exam i woke up and hurried to put on my outfit (the picture below)

i quickly ran outside to the tree that me and gon decided to meet up at. once i finally reached the tree i saw gon really focused i climbed up the tree and sat next to him focusing on the fishing rod. A couple minutes later the fishing rod started moving i got really excited to see if it was the fish or not sadly it wasn't me and gon both pouted but didn't give up after a few try's the rod started moving again i started to think that we may never get to go to the hunters exam so it wouldn't surprise me if it was just a small fish...but i mean she didn't say what kind of fish we had to catch so maybe it could work. as the rod moved up and down gon started to grip the fishing rod really tight he then went up higher in the tree which confused me. i watched as gon pulled out 'the lord of the lake' and smiled with joy.

~timeskip~

we were in town waiting for aunt mito to see the fish even if she didn't let us go i would still sneak into the hunters exam. soon enough aunt mito came over to the fish she was silent until "aunt mito! we caught the fish does that mean we can take the hunters exam as you promised?" all i heard was a sigh from her me and gon took that as a yes and started running towards the house to pack.

"are you sure you guys wanna do the hunters exam?" aunt mito asked " yes because i wanna know why being a hunter is more important then your own child he left us at a young age and that's why!" gon said a little bit to loud " i just wanna go there to see what it's like and have some fun :)" i said aunt mito left the room and left us to pack " hey y/n do you think that it will be our only key to finding our father?" gon asked me i thought for a little bit " it can't be the only way that you can see him" i said as we went out the door aunt mito told us to be safe and to promise to come back to the island after.

after we boarded the ship it soon left whale island leaving us to find the room we stay in but i would rather be outside then in a room with random strangers i mean stranger danger am i wrong to think that? we soon got to the room but as soon as we got to the room gon started to smell something "gon what's wrong? you look worried" i asked "there's a storm coming" that's all he said before he ran off to go talk to the captain.

the storm started about 12 minutes ago i was still in the room helping gon with the people who had motion sickness after a while we were called down to the captains cabin "well now tell me your names" he said weird question but ok? "i'm gon and this is my sister y/n" gon said as the others followed "i'm kurapika" then the last one said his name "name's leorio" then the captain asked another weird question " great why do you want to become hunters?" gon answered with the same response he gave aunt mito and i answered the same thing. "i wanna get revenge for my clan that was slaughtered years ago" kurapika said and then leorio just had to but in " hey you guys know you don't have to tell him anything!?" leorio said the captain told a crew member to go tell the examiners that they have one more drop out.

soon enough we reached land and got off the ship i saw gon talking with the captain for a little bit but i didn't pay attention to it what caught my attention was the guy who was listening to their conversation. after the conversation ended the man left and gon told us to start heading toward a old pine tree. " gon are you sure you heard him correctly? " kurapika asked he responded with a simple 'yes' then gon started going toward the tree i followed close behind but leorio wanted to take the bus so we left him but a few minutes later he was with us. we talked until we reached a ghost town "this place gives me the creeps" i say as the others continue to walk we all stopped when a old woman on a wagon came into sight.

( i wrote this with three hours of sleep so don't be mean if it's a little lazy see you next chapter)