1-Knowledgeable Human (Chapter 7)

Hey so guys i decided to make a series 2. I got all of this support and I managed to do this, So ill break my hands to entertain you all hahhahaha lol enjoy
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
~*~

"Y/N, what do you want now?" M3GAN said.

"M3GAN, don't kill everybody, you know?" You said.

"You are okay Y/N. No need to fight off those memories, let them shrivel up and become sand." M3GAN said.

"Sand? M3GAN, why??? ughhhh." You asked, tired.

"I did not mean that, Y/N." She said.

"You know S/N hasn't spoke?" You tried to get out of the conversation, that was successful.

"Yes Y/N, are they autistic?" She asked, properly.

"Maybe, i don't know, maybe because they don't talk much and.." You stopped.

"Wait, are you an AI robot that will take care of me until you get destroyed? You heartless.." You said.

"Y/N, i am not heartless. Let me tell you a feature i have." She made a topic.

"Let's hear it!" You we're pumped up.

"Agility." She answered.

"Agility? You have agility. Okay. Noted." You said wisely.

S/N pov

Im playing a trick on them to see if i am like autistic.

Its very successful and I'm happy to know.

Might trick them again.

Score that you think I am the best tricker.

Don't think I'm the one? Tell us why.

( Recording! )

(M3GAN, can you please explain-)

(No Y/N, we aren't doing whatnot. Nonetheless, we aren't starting this topic again.)

Now when I push this button, i will upload it to all my fans on YahTube!

( Button )

Boop!

Comment by Alia Bek : "Funny and accurate! I can't wait to see your other vids!"

SN the yahtuber replied: "Thanks for your support!"

See that? Its very cool, I'm a influencer. Yeah.

What do you think I am gonna do next?