Before You Read

I have a few things of note to share with you. For starters, Living Emotion: The World Below is the second book in the series, and it's been revamped numerous times since it's creation in 2015. The way I've gone about that is by returning to the story itself and polishing up the delivery and character interactions. Unfortunately, I sucked at pacing when I was young and I'm still not that great at it now, so the story may feel rushed and some developments may feel like like they've come too soon. But trust me, I tried rewriting this one from scratch and it was a huge depression fest that drained my will to live.

Please be a good sport about it. I'm fine with receiving constructive criticisms on dialogue or typos, but complaining about the pacing will not get you anywhere, as I am content with the story as it stands and don't have the motivation to iron out all its major flaws.

Second, as this is my original story with my original characters, I would highly appreciate if you refrained from using them in any works of your own. Do not try to write any AUs or continuations of my story, do not try to create OCs for my story, do not try to use their names in your own works. I understand it comes from a place of admiration but that does not stop it from being disrespectful to me and my work, especially when done without permission.

Living Emotion has been unpublished for a couple years now, so I'm excited to see it's return and hope you can enjoy it as well. Thank you for reading, and thank you in advanced for your support!