35

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Finally we're on the ground again" Aizawa spoke once Y/n had woken him up so they could get off the plane, Aizawa forced himself to sleep for the entire flight.

"Such a big baby" Y/n shook her head as they both got off, Aizawa ignoring her statement while holding her hand as they went to baggage claim.

"Do we have to catch a cab?" Y/n questioned after they had grabbed their things "No I scheduled one" the man answered, already giving away just how much he's planned for this down to a T.

As the two walked out to their cab, Aizawa surprisingly greeted the driver with perfect French, and Y/n was left in shock.

"You can speak French?" The woman asked "Yeah I did a study abroad back in college" The man shrugged as he got their things into the trunk.

Once everything was in Aizawa had gotten into the cab with Y/n, their driver already aware of the hotel they'd be staying at for their trip.

So as the drive began, Y/n couldn't help but look out the window, mesmerized by the buildings around, seeing that Aizawa had made sure to put them in the best part of France.

"I'm so excited to get to the hotel" Y/n smiled, having a big cheesy grin on her face, Aizawa's heart skipped a beat as he watched how excited Y/n was, making him feel accomplished in his planning skills.

The closer the two got to their hotel, the more different kinds of sights popped up and even more luxury restaurants and stores were showing up.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After some time of looking out the window, a large hotel came into view, the outside view already gorgeous enough to make me wonder what the inside was like.

Surprisingly our driver stopped by the valet, my eyes already wandering over to Shota who had only given me a grin before getting out of the car, walking over to open the door for me before grabbing our things.

"How long have you been planning all of this?" I finally asked "Longer than you'd expect" Shota smiled while holding my hand as we walked into the hotel, the inside just as luxurious as I assumed.

Honestly, check-in went by pretty quickly as a bell boy helped us with our things as we headed to the room currently in an elevator.

"So, you two are here for anything special?" The man asked "Not that I know of, that was like a surprise trip for me" I shrugged "hm are there any more surprises for the beautiful woman?" He asked Shota "Yeah a few more" he answered without missing a beat just as the elevator opened up.

"Well I'm sure they'll be great," the man says as we get off, walking towards the hotel room, paintings and other forms of art decorating the hall, obviously giving away the fact of probably being worth more than a pretty penny.

"Here's your room, enjoy your stay" the man smiles, letting us into our room before making his exit, my eyes lighting up at the sight of our suit.

"You went all out" I smiled, turning to face Shota, and seeing him sit our luggage down by the couch.

"Well, I had to make sure you'd enjoy the trip" After Shota spoke those words he walked over to me, his hands on my waist as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Well you did good, I'm already enjoying it," I say before kissing the man's lips, the two of us smiling into the kiss.

Once we pulled away we had straightened our things out, and finally, I got a look at my luggage that Shota packed, seeing a whole new wardrobe that was my exact style, even a bit more elevated If you asked me.