The great ping-pong scam ✔️

I'm walking to school with Tori today, Beck has came back from his family holiday and I wasn't invited to the holiday so I had to stay at home, Father wasn't the best of the time. But nobody notices it. I have fresh cuts on my legs, and Beck haven't questioned or asked to see them, which is good.

"Oh, hey." We walk in to see Robbie, Andre and Cat. Of course Rex too. "Oh, hey, Tori. Jor How's it going?" They all asks questions. "What's up?"

"Well, after school I was thinking we should all go hang out at the grove." Tori tells all of us, "You wanna-wanna?" We looked at each other. "Uhh. Oooh. We really can't." Cat says, I take my book out of my bag with the bookmark inside of the book that I create. "How come?" Tori ask.

"Well, uh, we have ping pong practice." Robbie says, "Uh-huh."

"Shut up." Tori says, smiling, "It's true." I look at her, with a serious face. "Yeah, We're all on the ping pong team."

"Me, Andre, Robbie, Jordon, Beck and Jade." Cat waves at all of us, "There's no ping pong team at hollywood arts." Tori tells us, "Aahh."

"Listen, Tori, um, you're still kinda new here and there's some things that you just don't under.." Robbie stops at the middle of his sentence, sniffing the air. Then Tori's mouth, "What kind of gum are you chewing?" Robbie asks, me and Andre both look at each other with weird faces. "I don't know. Sinjin made it." Robbie looks at Rex. "Smell her mouth."

"Sure." Rex then sniff her mouth, "Hmm, smells like that trip we took to acapulco last year." Rex explains, "Yes."

"Oh, you have mexican-flavored gum?" Cat asks Tori,"Mexican is not a flavor!" Tori yelled back. Sinjin walks behind Tori, "Thank you."

"Ook, if you guys don't wanna hang out with me, then just say so. Why make up a lie that you're all on some ping pong team?" Tori explains, but completely ignore her well, I ignore her. "Hey, Tori.How's it going?What's up?" They all say, Tori then looks at me, "What?" I give a look.

"Okay, so now you're gonna pretend like we're not having the conversation we're having." She tells us, "About what?" Cat asks, "The big ping pong team lie." Tori tells her. "Look, if you don't believe us then go the rec room." Robbie says as Tori moves to her locker, we walk towards her. "You can see all the trophies we've won."  Cat says "First place." Andre tells Tori.

"Really?" Tori asks, "Yeah." We all say. "Okay.Then I wanna try out for the team." Tori says, all began to wince. "What?" Tori says.

"Look, if you wanna try out for the ping pong team, then you have to talk to the team captain." Robbie explains. "Fine.Who's the team captain?" Tori asks looking at him.

"Jade."

"Ulch." Tori made a noise, rolling her eyes. "Or you can join my team. I call it rex's all hot chick volleyball squad." Rex says, laughing. Tori gets her gum and places on Rex's forehead. "No."

"Tori!" Robbie shouts,"Just get it off my nose.Snatch it off." Rex looks at Robbie.

"Aw, man, it's the stretchy kind." They all made weird faces, I just keep laughing, Tori has already left.

"Ha"

———

"Jade. Jade. Jade. I'm not going away. And you can't just say no." Tori wanted Jades attention by poking her on the shoulder, Jade was talking to me and a girl that we share class with. "No. No. No. No. No. No. No."

"All right, well, you can." The bell rings, Tori spots Lane walking. "Lane, can you come here please?" Jade made a move. "Don't move."

"I'm staying here because I wanna stay here." I stay as well because I don't want to go to next lesson. "What's up?" Lane asks. "Jade is the captain of the ping pong team and I wanna try out and she says I can't." Tori explains to Lane. "Yup, that's what she says." Me and Jade walk down the stairs.