Cat's new boyfriend ✔️

"Oh, see my sister's tongue got all big and swollen and here I am." Tori says to a random guy, Beck and I walk slowly towards Tori , Jade was with us. "So who's what?" Jade says, pointing to the boy. I move closer to Beck, feeling his warmth. "Uh, this is Danny."

"Hey" the new guy, Danny waves. "Sup."Beck says with a short sentence. "Why are you talking to Tori?" Jade smiles. "He goes to my old school." Tori explains "Sherwood." Danny say, "He, he was my boyfriend." She points out him. "Girlfriend."

"So why'd you dump her." Jade questions, all smiling. "Jade.." Beck starts to say. "Can I guess? Cuz I got a lotta guesses." Jades moves closer to Tori and Danny. "Uh, actually." Danny began to say, "You,you don't have to.." Tori told him. "Tori broke up with me." Danny says, pointing to himself. "Oh and how did you celebrate?" Jade asks. "Do you ever take a day off?" Tori asks Jade, looking at her. I'm getting lesbians vibes.

"So, whatcha doin' here?" Beck looks at Danny. "Yeah, what are you doing here?" Tori looks back at Danny. "Well, I've kinda been dating this girl that, you know, goes here. And, uh, I was supposed to meet her.." Danny got interrupted by a happy squeal. We all knew who this squeal was coming from. "Daniel!" They both kissed each other. "Ew straight kissing." I closed my eyes with disgust. Beck just laughing and pull me closer to him.

"This is the guy I've been telling you about, my boyfriend." Cat smiles, poking Danny in the stomach. "Daniel, these are my friends: Beck, Jade, Jordon and that's Tori."

"Yeah, we've met." Tori says to Cat. "Really, you know Daniel?" Cat questions, looking at Danny. "Oh, she knows Daniel." Jade smiles.

"Like really well." I smiled at Cat, I see Tori looking at me.

———
"Soooo.." Tori says, Cat is cuddling Daniel with a smile. "Sooooo.." Daniel says. "Soooo..." Jade and I both say, smiling. "Oh my god." Beck whispers. "How come everyone's being all weird?" Cat looks at Daniel. "I'll tell her." Jade puts her hand up. "No, you won't, and Jor put your hand down." Beck says, Jade and I put both of our hands down.

"Cat, um, I used to do to sherwood, with Danny. Before I came to school here." Tori explains. "Oh, so you guys were friends?" Cat question, all smiling. "Yeah, they were goood friends." Jade says, moving to the other side of Tori. "I'm confused." Cat says, looking at Daniel. Cat is too innocent.

"Daniel and I used to date." Tori says, Cat made a weird noise. "Hey, why don't we walk over to some other location." Beck walks to Jade. Leaving me on the other side of Tori. "Okay, wait. So you and Tori were like..." cat stared to say, "girlfriend."

"Boyfriend." Tori points at Daniel. "Sooo..." cat awkwardly says. "Please don't feel weird about this." Daniel says, why am I in the middle of this. "You really shouldn't, I mean, we broke up a year ago." Tori says, is that why she never bought him home. I mean I can't say much. I stay at Becks more than at home. "Yeah it's been a year." Daniel says

"It's only been eleven months." Tori argues, "what difference does it make?" Daniel argues back. "Forget it. The point is, I'm totally Cool with you guys dating." Tori says. "And I'm totally cool that you two are friends."

"Well, okay then," cat smiles, "it's all happy. " cuddling up to Daniel. "I'm bored, good bye." I waved, walking away from the heart-warm scene between a straight couple. I here Beck say " I apologise for... him." Beck walks towards me and pushes me closer to the lockers. I pulled his t-shirt towards myself and kisses him. He wraps his arms around me.
———

Jordon's updates
Lunch at School = READING TIME!
Mood: happy

———

"Hey, can you pass the salt?" Tori asks Jade. "Why should I?" Jade tells her. I roll my eyes, why can't they just get along. "Cuz my French fries aren't salty enough." Jade signs and gives her the salt. "Sorry to put you to that trouble"