𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 ▸ 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿

*ੈ✩‧₊˚: ̗̀➛𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵                     
𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲, 𝘁𝗼𝗼
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗽
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲

[SYNOPSIS]

[SYNOPSIS]

———in which the daughter of a serial killer helps her traumatised brother solve crimes !!

or...

———Madeline Whitly was a smart girl. The last time she failed a test was in third grade, and her teacher was mysteriously fired the next week. As with most child prodigies, she went on to suffer an array of mental illnesses, mixed with the small event of her "saviour surgeon" father having murdered 23 people. Following the return of her FBI-turned-NYPD Profiler brother, Malcolm, she is heavily encouraged to lend her eyes to the homicide department and offer her knowledge of the depraved to help solve cases. Soon, however, her advice on the insane hits closer to home than her lunatic Dad locked up in the penitentiary.

[TRIGGER WARNING]

———this book will depict explicit details of eating disorders (calorie counting/purging etc.) as well as intrusive thoughts, ptsd, and other mental illnesses. this includes any topics covered in the original "prodigal son" series. if any of these could in any way trigger you, please do not continue.

[COPYRIGHT]

———I do not own prodigal son or any of the prodigal son original characters. I only own my ocs and their storylines. while I did not write the original show, I did write this fic and any attempts to plagiarise it will be reported.