HARRY POTTER ROLEPLAY!

Welcome to Harry Potter Roleplay! This roleplay is based off of Hogwarts in the Harry Potter book series (obviously). The form is at the end of the chapter, but please read everything else in this chapter before you go to the form!

As with any roleplay, there are a few rules you should always stick to. Here they are:

Rules:

1. Keep it PG-13. Making out is fine, but please don't take it any farther than that. If you really want to go farther please don't post it in the comments. Take it to PM.

2. Cussing is fine. Just don't cuss every other word.

4. To show that you read these rules comment your favorite character from Harry Potter as a password.

5. I am the only person than is allowed to play characters from the book! This is because I don't want them doing anything out of character.

6. No text talk.

7. Roleplay in third person only, please. This is so you can be more descriptive.

Example: Ernie waved. "Hey!"

8. Use parentheses when you are not talking in character.

9. If you see a comment that no one has replied to, reply to that person!

10. Hate the character, not the person plating the character.

11. Have fun! -

___________

Houses you can be in:

~Gryffindor

~Ravenclaw

~Hufflepuff

~Slytherin

___________

Form:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Wand Type:

House:

Year:

Birthday:

Appearance:

Personality:

Crush:

Password

Please fill out the form using one comment. If you use more than 5 I will not accept you!

___________

Thank you for reading my books in my @LeoValdez19 accound and for reading and participating in my roleplays in this account(@roleplay19)!

~Ernie