15

"So you want to do it this weekend?" Kareem asked Kasie

"So you want to do it this weekend?" Kareem asked Kasie. Kareem, Kasie, and Chasidy were currently planning a small get together to celebrate Kasie's big tv deal- although it was more of Chasidy & Kareem planning it than she was.

The finalization of the deal worked in Kasie's favor since she upped the price again. It was something about knowing that they would go with whatever number she picked that not only gave her the upper hand but boosted her ego to the max.

The final offer was set at $505 million dollars for one guaranteed aired season, fifteen episodes, and the pre-filming of the next since the numbers were set to skyrocket given the buzz behind it on social media.

This meant that out of the final payout would be $101 million from each of the five networks. Kasie would make just under $30 million per episode, still with additional, now upped price of, $2.2 million per every one hundred thousand interactions.

In the grand scheme of things, Kasie was predicted to make upwards of $575 million dollars from just the first season given that the collective interactions on social media was estimated to be more than a couple million.

But, the deal didn't just work solely in her favor. She wanted to make sure that her family would be receiving a good payout as well, so, instead of the original price she stated, she upped it, again.

This meant her family would receive $4 million if they were featured in six episodes or more, and $2.9 for five or less, still with the additional $2.2 million per every one hundred thousand interactions.

And now that her parents were looking to move to Boston, it only made the situation better for them as they would be receiving a nice payout, even though they didn't need it.

Since Chasidy worked as a neurosurgeon, and was one of the top surgeons in the country, she made upwards of $1.2 million a year. This was more than enough money for her technically young age for a surgeon, being that she was only 40.

Kareem worked as a construction manager for Kasie's contracting company, Prestige Contracting Co., which made him above the average $80-85k for normal contractors as he made about $175k a year. Additionally he had his side businesses and hustles, investing in stocks and trades, etc., so realistically he brought in about half a million dollars a year.

This meant that bringing in $1.7 million combined between themselves was putting them in a great space, so the money that they would make from the tv deal would be used for more leisure purposes.

"It doesn't matter to me." Kasie shrugged. She could honestly care less about having a party with people she didn't know for real. All she needed was her family and she'd be good; she always had a good time around them.

"Are you going to invite your boyfriend?" Chasidy asked with a smile. She figured since Sasha, Dante, and his parents, Amara and Luciano, were on their way to Kasie's home to celebrate as well, she might as well invite Jayson.