17

Using her curling wand to put slight waves into her hair, Kasie bopped along to the music Jayson had playing through her room speakers

Using her curling wand to put slight waves into her hair, Kasie bopped along to the music Jayson had playing through her room speakers. They were currently getting ready to go out before going to the get together that Kareem and Chasidy set up.

"You look good, baby." Jayson spoke as he walked behind her, watching her through the mirror.

"Thank you." She smiled as his hands slithered around her waist.

"Let me do one?" He smiled, looking from her curling wand to her face again in the mirror.

"You gon' burn me?" Kasie frowned, slightly scared at the idea.

"No- well, not intentionally." He joked.

"Righttt." She dragged out, releasing another section of hair from the curling wand, loosening it with her hand.

"Just teach me. I'ma fast learner." He nodded. Kasie stared at him through the mirror for a little bit, contemplating on the idea before eventually deciding to let him do it.

It really wasn't that hard of a task, and the worst thing that would happen would be a faulty curl, which is easily fixable. Turning around, she sighed dramatically before instructing Jayson on how to do the loose curl that she wanted, giving him a couple visuals before he took a try at it himself.

Wrapping the curl around the wand like Kasie showed him, he held it there for a couple seconds before releasing it, clamping and clamping the wand.

"Aye, I did it!" He smiled widely, looking at the curl that looked like the rest of them.

"Good job, babe." Kasie chuckled, recording them through the mirror.

"Can I do another one?" He asked, placing a kiss on her temple.

"Sure." She nodded, watching as he concentrated on doing her hair. He did the last four sections of her hair just as he did the first before unplugging the wand and setting it to the side so it can cool.

"What's that nigga that do your hair named?" He asked.

"Tae?" She laughed.

"Yeah him. Tell him I'ma give him a run for his money." He joked, wrapping his arms around her shoulders once she turned around to face him.

"I'll send the message." She nodding, looking up at his tall build.

Jayson pulled out his phone and took a picture of the two of them, posting it on his IG story.

"Are you almost ready?" He kissed her lips, putting his phone back into his pocket.

"Yeah, I just need some shoes." She nodded, puckering her lips to kiss him back.

"What shoes?" He walked her to her shoe closet, looking around at the wide range of shoes she had, ranging from sneakers to heels, and slides to boots.