Main Cast -The Imperial Family of Obelia

Note/A little backstory: Renata won't be called Renata in this as Athy didn't approve of that name hence why she doesn't have it. Instead her name in this will be "Dorothee" but she, Mary, and Ijikiel haven't accepted that hence why they will use "Renata" when referring to Dorothee/Renata. Also, this version of Ijikiel is slightly based on the Novel version of WMMAP NOT the Manhwa Ijikiel hence why he has a dubious morality and is also two-faced. 

Athanasia from this is very similar to LP Athanasia since she was abandoned by Claude and replaced by Jennette. In this, she had a fiancee named Levon Alpheus who (is an Original Character of mine) by the way was a distant cousin of Ijikiel and had the white hair and gold eyes of the Alpheus family. His mother and father were cousins and married the other to keep money and the bloodline in the family and so they won't branch out the Alpheus line too much. Levon was heavily under Roger Alpheus's thumb and was meek, quiet, and kind-hearted. 

He and Athanasia "ran away" when she was eighteen and then they were found four days later but Levon was dead and Athanasia was in shock and in some sort of vegetable state. She was dirty and wounded so everyone thought that they were attacked by bandits or something or maybe even black magicians. 

Then not that long later, Dorothee/Renata and Nyssa were born but supposedly Athy gave them to Ijikiel to raise. Then after the poisoning incident, Athanasia faked her own death and everyone thought she killed herself in order to escape punishment but then two years later it was found that Athanasia was innocent. 

So people thought that Athanasia killed herself out of desperation, so on the day she supposedly killed herself many people go the church and pray for Athanasia's soul to find happiness in her next life. 

But Athy isn't dead, Lucas helped stage her own death and four years later after Athanasia supposedly died, she came back to take the throne because by that time Anastasius had come back and was wrecking Obelia. Hence why people were more than willing to accept Athanasia as the new ruler of Obelia. 

Athanasia and Lucas have also known each other for a very long time. He met her when she was seven and stayed around for a small while around her and didn't eat her divine beast. But then Athanasia had a mana explosion and he came in to save her, Claude being the dirtbag that he is didn't pay attention to her much to Felix's horror. Felix then tried his best to look for help for Athy and then Lucas came in. 

So since Lucas saved Athy, Felix and Lily were really grateful to him. Lucas then said that he'll stay with Athy to help keep her mana in check. So Lucas stayed with Athy and grew up with her over the years but then he left around the time of her debutante to replenish his mana by eating a fruit from the world tree. 

But when he came back, Jennette was in the palace and Athy was more miserable than ever. And then when she was around sixteen, Roger Alpheus managed to get Athy engaged to Levon who was under her thumb so he could have some sort of control over her since her husband is under his thumb and all. 

But Rosalia went through with the poisoning plot simply because she didn't want to take any chances of Athy or her kids taking the throne.  If you think that this backstory has too many plot holes or that something doesn't make sense, well that is intentional dear readers. Take it as a little piece of evidence for things yet to be naked, ;)

(I know, it's a really weird thing to say! But please do bear with me right now!)

________________________________________________________________

[Attheia de Alger Obelia] 

[The First Princess]