𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜- 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛

"Where's Nance?" Steve asked as Robin walked back into the living room.
The world had seemed to still; eyes wide as she failed to process what had happened.

It was truly mind boggling to her to see how quickly things had moved since the hour before. She had had a movie night with her friends, had her first kiss to Nancy Wheeler- Hawkins' most desired girl- and had walked back to a house that Steve Harrington was waiting for her in.
More importantly, a house that Nancy Wheeler's ex was waiting for her in.

"She went home... wasn't feeling well."

She didn't realise that she had paused in the archway.

"Oh... yeah, I thought I heard the car. Are you okay?" Steve spoke again.

Robin blinked and turned to him almost like a robot with a specifically set wire.
"Yeah."

"You sure? You look a bit... out of it."

"Do I? Uh, no, I'm okay, I think."

Steve made an 'uhh' sound.

With each mundane reply, the man became more and more confused. He continued to sit there, looking upon his friend in the doorway as she occupied her continued blank persona.

Robin was still feeling the adrenaline buzz through her veins. It was like she was a ticking time bomb, taking the slow minutes to process before she was ready to admit what had actually happened. The ghost of her friend was still warm on her lips, tingling in the place where she had been and leaving the rest of her cold.

She could also feel the woman on her shoulders, savouring the contact of her hands on her jacket... and then there was the hand touching from the meeting previous. That had happened a few times now.

"You are a weird one, Robin."

"I know. You remind me quite a lot."

She attempted to keep the conversation normal, but she simply couldn't. Her mind was fogged, clouded with the thoughts of the walk. Was she happy that it had happened? Embarrassed? Sad?
Did she want it to happen again? With Nancy? With someone else?

She knew for certain that she didn't want it to be the last- whoever it was with.

Words ceased once more, but, yet again, Robin decided to speak.
"If it's okay with you, I think I might just go to bed."

Heidi looked pretty concerned, but Steve nodded, standing up as he apologised to his date and the others for interrupting the final stretch of the film.

"Yeah, of course- you can stay here, if you want to."
It probably wasn't fair on Heidi, but still, he decided to offer.

"Thanks- if you don't mind. Goodnight, everyone."

The guests all nodded in gesture.

After the final conversation had finished, Robin made a leeway towards the stairs, trampling up them in rhythm as she focused on nothing else except from what had played out.

For her whole life, she had wondered whether or not her feelings were true; whether she'd just simply convinced herself that she wasn't interested in men, or whether she was interested, but just not prepared for a relationship quite yet. The countless nights where she'd convinced herself that she was wrong- that girls weren't attracted to girls- that they never had been, never would be. But, just like that, those countless nights had been proven wrong. Her gut instincts had been correct, and she couldn't of imagined it happening with anybody else.