𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟- 𝐸𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, Nancy Wheeler kissed me. Yeah, the most popular girl in all of fucking Hawkins.

I don't know why she did it, to me of all people, but I'm really hoping that she doesn't regret it.

I know that she does, though.

I think Steve would kill me if he found out. Actually, it's kind of scaring me. Even though I didn't ask, I still said yes, and Nancy is still his ex.

I feel absolutely horrible.

Also, because of who I am, I shall never be able to ask anyone for advice or support- so therefore, hello, Diary.
I know I've not spoken to you since early high school, but I hope that this may explain the copious amount of sexually confused, pre-pubescent me entries. Turns out the confusion had a source after all. (And yes, before you ask, Steve Harrington is now my best friend. Shocker, trust me, I know.)

Maybe, after all this chaos, I shall start writing to you again. You're a good listener, y'know...
(And I'm sorry that if one day you are burnt... I simply cannot risk anyone finding you. I'm sure you'll understand.)

Back to my usual antics, I'm speaking as if this paper is alive and truly listening. I shall continue, however.

Until next time, if I don't ruin the ink with my stupidly falling tears.

-Robin