16

"So you're going to Cali next week?" Sasha asked Kasie as she worked out on the treadmill; Kasie was on her stairmaster

"Yeah, I'll be out there Tuesday, then go up to Seattle with Jay and fly with y'all to Greece." She lifted her arms, putting her hands behind her head as she controlled her breathing.

"Y'all are going to Cali together?" Sasha smirked.

"Well, technically it was a coincidence. I have my interview and he's going to a wedding in the Bay." She closed her eyes to fight through her last minute on the stairmaster.

"Are you going to the wedding with him?" Her smirk remained.

Kasie would be flying out to California, Tuesday morning to check on a property out there before heading to do an interview with the KnowForSure podcast with B. Simone & Megan Ashley the next day.

After that, would be the wedding and they'd stay another day before heading to Seattle and finally Greece for three weeks.

"Yeah." She breathed out. "Shit!" She groaned with only thirty seconds left; pushing herself to go a little longer.

"Aw, y'all are so cute." Sasha gushed. "I swear if I didn't know y'all, I'd think you guys had been together for years."

"We were actually talking about that last night." Kasie chuckled. "It's crazy how close we are, especially this quickly. But, I think the whole "move at our own pace" rule has definitely been doing it's thing."

"Care to elaborate?"

"Well, we were talking about how when we met back in May that, that's when the feelings first developed; we both couldn't stop thinking about one another and after the fact."

"And not speaking or seeing each other for two months, but constantly thinking about one another left rooms for the feelings to initially develop. Boom, fast forward to now, the feelings are already like two months ahead of our "dating" stage."

"Plus the additional month-ish we've been talking so, when you think about we're three months in but I think the feelings are a little stronger than that." Kasie turned on the cooldown for her stairmaster to slow it down before cutting it off all the way.

"Stronger? Like stronger than a like?" Sasha smiled. Anybody that saw the way Kasie and Jayson interacted could tell that they liked each other, a lot.

"I-I don't know. I've never done this shit before." Kasie shrugged. She knew that she liked Jayson more than she let on.

But how could she not? He made it so easy with his charming, caring personality that was perfectly balanced with his dominant, assertive side. He practically had Kasie weak in the knees every time he spoke.

She enjoyed his smile, his laugh; his stature; mentality, sense of humor; how spontaneous he was; just everything about him. He literally made himself so easy for her to love. Oh?