{s2, p24}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, FloridaThird Person povJanuary{23}

Tampa, Florida
Third Person pov
January
{23}

"what you want the baby to be"? Kyrie asked Qua as he was fidgeting with the necklace in his hand.

He was currently working, he found himself working a lot after the new year started. It was mid January and he had been at work almost every day.

Kaydence had enjoyed her birthday in the Bahamas in December yes, in December. It was a great experience and she absolutely loved it. Kyrie loved seeing his girlfriend happy.

He was also planning to take Kaydence out because they haven't went out really since New Years when they went to Atlanta to see the ball drop.

He also had hoped he could give her the necklace his grandma told him to. He knew they were still young but he was ready and a strong part of him felt like she was too.

He was sick of the girlfriend title, he was ready to call Kaydence his wife. "is you listening my nigga"? Qua asked.

"what you say"? Kyrie asked laughing as he snapped out his thoughts. "I was saying like, Ian care what the gender is. Ima love my son or daughter regardless". He shrugged.

"I feel you".  Kyrie responded, "when you and Kay plan on having kids"? He asked. "when we married foreal". Kyrie told him.

"that's what's up". Qua said, the two talked just a lil longer before Kyrie was on his computer doing some work.

Not only did Kyrie do work as his job but he also worked for another company online. Luckily, this company was through the one he was already working for so it was easy for him.

Kyrie's camp was ready and set to began tryouts May25-27 and the camp to actually start June 1.

He was going to do a spring session and summer session. He was also building a little team for the younger kids and a bigger team for the big kids.

It was a lot but he was able to get a helpful staff to help him out, his summer session started June 1- the first week of august. and his spring session started March-1 through May.

and within those times they aren't doing anything like September- February. Any kid on the team was welcomed to come practice if they did not have any sports.

The first year was going to be Kyrie's set up year to get the feel of things. and his second year, if the group stayed they'd start playing travel ball and go on trips.

So Kyrie knew that next year he'll have to adjust his actual work life with this one but he and Kaydence was more than ready for the experience.

After finishing his assignments on his computer it was time for Kyrie to leave work. He checked his phone seeing Kaydence want him to come to the studio.