Halloween night

A/N: i got a feeling this finna get weird

-Vinceniyahs' pov-

I was lost in a dust storm late at night. Nothing was open except for the grill n boys diner. "Thank the Lord..." I walk into the diner shooken up. "Why hello there hon, need anything?" I look up at the man speaking. He's wearing a hat with the diners logo on it. Hes also wearing a dirty apron. He has black hair and a big ol' smile. "Heheh.. yeah, as you can see there's a storm outside and i got caught in it. Mind if I stay with you till it passes?" He looks outside for a second then back to me. "Sure, wouldn't want a pretty lady like you out there. Very dangerous." He had the same smirk planted on his face.

"Thank you so much sir, i really am so grateful." For a second, i swear i saw his face get a bit red. "W..ell of course. Anything to help." He walks to the back of the diner. "Here, wanna hamburger?" He hands me a plate with an amazing looking hamburger. "Of course i would! Thank you!" I take a bite of the hamburger and my eyes form stars in them. "Why, this is about the best burger I've had in ages!" The mans smile grows wider. "I'm glad.. i made it myself." I snap my eyes at him widened. "You made this YOURSELF??" He chuckles and nods his head. After that, we just sat and talked for the rest of the night and completely forgot about the storm. "By the way, i never caught your name.." he raised his eyebrows. "Oh! My name's bob. Bob velseb."

~Time skip to after the storm~

I noticed the storm passed after 4 hours.. damn, how late was it? I checked my watch. "12:37." Bob looked over at me. "Gettin' a bit late huh? And it looks like the storm passed." I frown a bit, looking to the floor. "Hey, how 'bout this.. if i take you home, we can talk longer!" My frown disappears as I snap my head back up. "Sounds great, plus i don't have a car yet.. heh." Bob chuckles as he walks over to me. "Brace yourself." He says as he picks me up like I'm a feather. "Huh!!??" I yelp. He held me bridal style and walked out of the restaurant. Once we got to his car (presumably) he sat me in the passenger seat. "Ya didn't have to pick up ya know.." i say as he smirks. "But i wanted to." I just sit there, completely dumbfounded.

~i worked on this for so long wtf.~