🌸Summertime Marigolds 🌸 (Charlex)

C   O   N     T     E    N   T    S  :

unrequited love  (it is mutual dw)

fun fact: in this AU, charli is bi and alex is les  :3

non-request :)

*   *  *   *   *  *  *   *   *  *  *  *  *

Charli and Alex ran through the beautiful summer flower fields, leaving petals flying everywhere around them. Alex was holding Charli's soft hand in her own, leading her further into the  flowers, slowly going from various wildflowers to pretty orange and warm yellow marigolds.

"Ah! Alex slow down we are running too fast!!" Charli laughed and yelled, and Alex slowed down. Alex suddenly leaned down, plucking a gorgeous amber marigold from the bunches, and tucked it behind Charli's ear. Charli's peach cheeks became a rosey pink from Alex's gentle hand caressing past Charli's round face. 

"There, you look beautiful Charli!!" Charli internally melted, Alex was so sweet to her, she swore Alex gave her cavities. she would have leaned in a kissed Alex on her pretty pink cheeks if she could, but Alex probably didn't like her that way. Alex was like a sun, so pretty, so lovely, Alex gave her life when others wouldn't, Alex never shut Charli away, Alex embraced Charli, and that's only some of the many reasons why she had fallen for Alex.

Charli did the same as Alex, leaning down & plucking a beautiful marigold from its stem and laced it over Alex's ear. Alex averted her gaze and her cheeks deepened into a rouge pink color. Charli got that cute little twinkle in her eyes that she got when she usually got an idea. Alex loved seeing Charli's eyes light up. 

"Alex, can you sit down for a second?? i wanna try something." Alex sat down, per Charli's request, and felt Charli take off her bows, and heard Charli pacing around behind her. she let Charli take her hair, and felt Charli braiding it, but also felt Charli intwine somethings else into it. after about 10 minutes of blissful silence of Charli working on her hair, Charli got one of Alex's bows, and tied the end of the braid with it. 

"Anddd... Done!!" Alex could hear the smile in Charli's voice, that cute smile. Alex got up and turned around the face Charli, and she started squealing. "AAAA Alex you look so pretty!!" Alex blushed, Charli had such a pretty smile, a smile Alex wished she could kiss for hours upon hours.. she loved Charli, she wanted to be with Charli, she wanted Charli to be hers, she was kind, pretty, pure, angelic.. in Alex's opinion, Charli was and always will be an angel in her eyes. Charli was the moon in Alex's eyes. Beautiful, glowing, lit up everywhere she went. Charli was truly a saint, one of the many reasons Alex loved Charli.

Alex held the long plait in her hands, admiring Charli's work. "Thank you. Charli." Charli felt her heart booming in her ears, those words reached into her soul and left it soft and fuzzy. 

"N-No problem Alex!!" Charli looked Alex straight in her pretty golden eyes. "Anything for you..." she whispered under her breath.

"Sorry, Char Char, what was that??" Alex smiled so sweetly.. 

"Nothing!!" Charli blushed profusely.

"Hey Charli, What are you gonna do with my other bow??" Alex asked.

"Oh!! wait hold on.." Charli took the bow out from her sleeve and tied it around her arm into a bow, matching Alex's.

"There!! its now like a friendship charm!!" Charli hated referring to hers and Alex's relationship as a friendship as much as it stung Alex to hear that Charli sees her only as a friend.

"It's so cute!! i love it!!" Alex giggled, and Charli smiled, staring lovingly at Alex.

Alex sat down, patting the ground exactly beside her. Charli sat her, their bodies touching. the sun was setting, and they found their hands intertwined. the pinks, yellows and oranges of the sky mixed and merged into something perfect, something unfathomable. it was so lovely, Alex and Charli alike wanted to stay there forever, watching the sunset and the moon rise and the moon set and the sun rise together, it was truly romantic. 

'''''''''''''''

AWWWEEEE THEM <333 they make me so lesbian ngl i love em,,