Advii the lil alien 👾

I don't know how to start this lmfao☠️but I'll try my best .

I still remember your first text to me, we used to be so formal those times . Our chats used to end even before they used to start. It felt like we were never gonna click together, but then you never gave up on me, you kept on sending your Caring texts to me, it used to melt my heart for real. I am being honest i have never met such a sweet person like you, be it offline or online . You are like that selfless lil girl trying to figure out the way towards a better life .

And the fact that YOU AND ME ARE SO DIFFERENT SOULS, While you are a rock song person, I am more of R&b, while you are all those bright themes fan, I am more of a dark ones. While you are more of a social person, I like to be in my own space . But with all the differences we have, we always balance our bond... Talking with you is like so soothing. I had a bad day ? I just need to lay down and talk with you..and BOOM! I have a smile on my face.

I remember the one time we had our first actual talk which was NOT formal, we kept on talking and talking for hours and then we concluded to how we both complete each other's happiness and we changed our friendship into a better bond, a bond which can not be broken, you became my little sister . My most favourite human ( 👽 alien ) .

Since the time, you have done nothing but to make me happy in one way or other, the times i dip so much, I expect people to forget me, but then i open your texts..

"I hope you are okay"
"I miss you"
"Please come online"

How can someone not melt with such caring texts ? I literally keep on smiling reading your texts. Sometimes I feel like I should keep on dipping if I am gonna see such sweet texts from you , but then ofcourse I can never be damn selfish if it is about you .

The way you get all worried about me, and start acting all bossy and mom types, I just can never tell, how much I love that part about you, It makes me feel that you truly care about me, and that I can keep my whole trust on you, as I already do. It is like I can tell you anything and everything that happens in my life without any second thoughts. You make me feel secured. You get me all smiley. You make me that little cheery boy who just wants a reply from his favourite person and his day will be all so perfect.

It is so cute when you try to annoy me with you little expressions, like trying to mess my hair or get all pouty, but you don't know the fact that,all I do when I see your texts is smile and smile. You have like messed up my whole brain. I want to keep on texting you my whole day, It is like I wake up just to text you, and I sleep just to text you again the next day . You are that door which leads to a very happy world. If I am texting you, either I am laughing over your cute actions or I am being too hyped just to talk with you .

You are MY person, I don't know I am not sharing you with anyone, you are my favourite person, you are my ride or die. You are the only person, I will love to listen rock songs with and dance on them with you or even sing with you and ofcourse, the only person who could mess my hairs .You are the only person, I am willing to text whole day and I promise you are the only person who gets to be my sister .

👀📸photosss!