on the first day, you told me (you were my twin flame from a past life)

855 April 19 | Post-Titans / Post-Marley War | Levi

♪Yeah / It's been six days since the last time / I saw your face and you asked my sign / I told you mine, I questioned why♪

Your back hits the desk, a sharp pain shooting down your spine as your hands scrabble at Eren's jacket lapels, yanking the garment off his shoulders to get to his belts. Gear is stripped off both of you, discarded on the floor. Clothes fall with them, and the heat cramps are more devastating than they'd ever been before you'd had an alpha that assisted them. You are desperate. For your alpha's touch. His kisses. His cock. His knot.

You've always waited for this day, when Eren goes feral and wild, taking what is his and getting what he wants without conviction. With Eren here tearing your clothes off and sucking you dry like no tomorrow, a couple fingers drilling into your prostate again and again, sending you to new heights as you moan Eren's name and wrap your left leg up and over Eren's shoulder, heel digging into his shoulder blade as you scratch the alpha's scalp and tug on his long brown hair. Ecstasy sparks fireworks behind your eyelids as you release a silent scream, cum shooting down Eren's throat as slick gushes down your thighs and over Eren's hand and wrist.

"Fuck!" You cry out as you buck your hips desperately, hole clenching greedily around the long, thick digits abusing your insides so wonderfully and teasingly and torturously.

Eren lifts his head off your dick and goes down on your hole, cleaning up the slick sliding down your shaking thighs, dripping from your leaking hole.

It's sweet, tastes of the blackberries you'd been eating half an hour prior to the start of your heat, and Eren loves every second of it.

Moments later you are pressed into the desk face down, ass stuffed with Eren's cock as he fucks into you, wild and unhinged, growling and baring his teeth as he rails your prostate dead on.

His knot catches the rim of your hole and pushes through none too gently, locking you two in place as you cum again and you're filled to the brim with Eren's seed. It's an uncomfortable spot to be tied, but your instincts are satisfied when Eren's teeth embed into your scent glands, bonding them together, unbreakable. You purr as you cum a third time, Eren's knot milking your prostate as his dick spurts more cum into your womb.

Trembling, you are scuffed and held down, teeth digging tenderly into your nape while you two wait for the knot to deflate. When it does, Eren pulls out and fixes you guys so you are dressed decently enough to carry you to your quarters. You're laid in your nest, smelling of Eren, filled with his scent infused shirts and shorts. Eren leaves to get food and returns to you heat ridden. He feeds you before he knots you, and for the next couple days he rinses and repeats the routine, feeding and bathing and knotting you.

♪And you said, "Everything's aligned" / On the first day, you told me / I was your twin flame from a past life / And tonight, the moon is full♪

Five years later, pregnant and alone, you are informed your mate is dead. Mikasa killed him. You mourn, disastrous and fueled by anger. You almost kill her, almost lose your unborn pup. Well, pups . You are having twins. Girls . But Onyankopon stops you. You're sent to live separate from those involved with your Eren's death. You're taken care of by Onyankopon and Gabi and Falco. They help you raise your pups, turning into older siblings and an uncle for young Carla Isabella and Kuchel Farley Jaeger. You try your best to raise your daughters, even with your lack of your left vision and your left leg. You're missing some fingers, the pain in your leg from years before growing more deeper as winter and time passes. You die when the girls are fifteen, passing away from a heart attack during a terrible mourning heat, and are found a day later by your own pups.