19

Spraying her Swiss Arabian Amaali perfume on her wrist, behind her neck, and twice to walk through in the air, Kasie checked her appearance in the mirror, nodding before walking back into the bathroom

Using her bathroom iPad Kasie turned on the shower and set the temperature for what she had learned Jayson preferred before going to wake him up.

They had their flight to San Francisco at 9:30, and it took thirty minutes to get to the private airport so the plan was to leave at 8:45-9am at the latest.

Kasie had already been up, working as per usual before she did a quick hour workout, showered, made sure their bags were downstairs and ready for Brent when he came to take them to the airport, and cleaned her house before she was set to leave.

Additionally, she decided to lay out some clothes for Jayson because she wanted to match.

After she made sure everything was set up, she turned on her towel cooling rack for his towel and then went to wake him up.

They had stayed up late last night just talking about everything, so neither of them had gotten a lot of sleep, but that was nothing new for Kasie so she was running like normal.

"Baby." She called out to him softly. "Come on, love. Get up." She kissed his face as he slept on his back.

"Hm?" He groaned sleepily, wrapping his arms around her body, pulling her to be on top of him.

"Let's go handsome. I got the shower ready for you." She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her.

She continued to kiss along his face and plump lips while he slowly woke up. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking a couple times as they adjusted to the dim bright setting.

"Good morning." Kasie smiled, running her nails through his beard, knowing that it was a feeling he enjoyed.

"Morning, beautiful." He smiled at her with his eyes closed, covering his mouth as he yawned. Kasie continued to kiss his face and neck, just displaying her affection for him, as he does for her.

In the beginning of their relationship she didn't know how to take his affection and would kind of become stuck, but now she embraced it, and also had taken the trait and passed it onto him.

Jayson was serious when he said he wanted to live in her skin; he'd lay her body on top of his while they slept, was always touching her, and just wanted to be on her at all times.

"Mm, what time is it?" He groaned, clearing his throat to get rid of some of the extra raspiness.

"Um, 7:50." She looked over at her digital clock.

"How long have you been up?" He asked, seeing and smelling that she had showered and gotten dressed already.

"My usual. Since 5." She shrugged. "Come on. Everything is already ready. I wanted to match so I put your clothes on the island in the closet and your showers waiting." She stood from his lap, using all of her strength to pull him up from the bed.