Preface

A World's History by Simon Fourvoet

My dearest readers, as you all know I've traveled the world many times. First in pursuit of finding my soulbond, later to collect and archive the stories that shaped us all. The stories that were told by the elder werewolves late at night.

As my mate and I traveled around we saw that the stories were the same everywhere, though from time to time we found small but unimportant differences. We firstly made this collections to teach our own children the many stories of our ancestors, but now it has been published for the adults under us who adore them as much as I do.

As stated before these tales may slightly differ from the ones that you grew up with, but after many hours of research I came to the conclusion that this is the core that is featured all over the world.

Now that you have read the introduction, you might be curious what the first tale will be. The creation of the world by the first god? Roa's death, the first shifter- and soulbond?

It might be unconventional, but the story we will start with is my personal favorite. It's known under many different names: The First War, Earth, The Prisoner, The Seduced One. But its best-known name is Temptation.

I won't need to introduce this story as it is as well known as it's loved. I only have one thing left to say before this tale will begin, that is, it will begin with the end.

Simon Fourvoet