Silence. HnV AU

He walked on the street, not knowing what he has to do. "Why was I sent here? There is nothing interesting here." Zenz thought, he stopped in front of an alleyway. A long and dark one, he had a feeling that he has to go into the alleyway. 

Not sure why, but he decided to. He walked into the alleyway already regretting his decision. As he walked he heard some words that he couldn't understand. "Am I stupid for not understanding what people are saying or am I just mishearing stuff, or is that the same?"

Zenz walked closer to where the sound was. He stopped walking and stood still not moving a single inch when he saw someone. Someone he recognized. "Kyoru..?" In front of Zenz was a guy with soft light pink hair and green-like emerald eyes. He looked very injured, he was bleeding from his head, chest, and left leg.

"The hell happened to you!" Zenz sat down and grabbed some bandages he had in his extra pocket, he began to patch Kyoru's leg with the bandage. "Hey, Zenz...I was jus- cough..." Kyoru stopped speaking since he knew he would maybe cough more if he continues talking. 

"You know what-- You are going to try and explain everything to me at my Ba- My team's base!" Zenz stared directly into Kyoru's eyes. Nothing came out of Kyoru's mouth, he didn't even nod. All he did was smile, it wasn't really a happy smile. It was a smile full of regret.

After a couple of minutes, Zenz was finally done patching Kyoru up. Zenz sat beside Kyoru, and both of them didn't say a single word or even tried to speak. It was just quiet. The only noises that could be heard were the wind and Zenz's watch that was beeping, the watch was made so then if he was lost, spot something like the enemy or if he was badly injured, but it was more if he tried to escape.

After a while, Zenz's watch was beeping faster than before. He stared at the watch also getting a feeling that he was being watched. He just wants to break the watch, run away, and get out of the town, City? He doesn't even know where he is. 

Kyoru starts speaking "Want to know something funny..? One of my abilities is that I can heal people and myself...I just didn't use the ability and made you waste your bandages." He spoke with a little bit of joy in his voice. Zenz chuckles a bit, "It doesn't matter if I waste my bandages, I could get more most of the time.." Zenz spoke.

They both stared at each other, their friendship didn't break. Even tho they both left each other more than a billion times. Even when they left each other, there would always be a way that they will find each other. They are still the best buddies they were in the past.

That's when something knocked them both out.