love at first sight

junmyeon doesn't know why he feels like this. it's weird. he knows he shouldn't but he couldn't stop it.

it all started when minseok asked him to work overtime because he had a wedding to attend. it was a pain in the ass but it's not like he had much choice. it was nighttime so there were hardly any customers. he was mostly on his phone.

suddenly around 10 minutes before closing time, a weird figure entered the shop. he was extremely tall especially compared to junmyeon. bald head, pointy ears and green skin. junmyeon had never seen anyone like him. weirdly, his heart started beating faster. he had to admit, he was beautiful. he couldn't help but stare as the customer approached him.

" can I still order? sorry I really need the coffee" said the mysterious man. usually junmyeon would decline but clearly something was wrong with him today as he said "of course! anything you want". "alright then I'll get an ice americano with less ice" said the man. " then may I have your name sir?" "Shrek" he said.

he was beyond exhausted but he already agreed to doing it. when he was about to give the drink to shrek, he caught Shrek staring at him very intensely. something tells him he shouldn't break the eye contact so he didn't. they stared at eachother for what felt like an eternity until Shrek coughs and blushes. junmyeon suddenly became aware of what he's doing and quickly apologized. Shrek then took his drink and paid before leaving.

that night, junmyeon barely slept as he kept thinking about Shrek.