1

I know I mustn't feel this way;
especially not about a woman twice my age, but when I laid my eyes upon her in the hallway, I knew I had to have her.

She was so unlike anyone I have ever encountered before.
Her height was obviously above average but there was something about her eyes that spoke to me.
They were painted the softest blue I have ever known.

An alluring smile graced her flawless lips.
What would they taste like?
I stopped dead in my tracks and took a moment to breathe.
The mysterious woman kept walking until she stood right in front of me.
Her eyes held a certain confusion as her eyes raked up and down my body.

"Good morning" and "who might you be?" was all I could make out. I didn't even catch the part she she introduced herself as the principal of Nevermore Academy.
I dropped the rather unfriendly act and held out my hand for her to shake.

"Pardon, Miss. my name is Moira Byrd. I'm the new student".
The uncertainty that clouded her face just moments ago was gone and she reached out to take my hand in hers.

"Miss Byrd, of course! I was awaiting your arrival," she gestured for me to step aside as we were standing right in front of her office and she preferred to continue this conversation inside.

"Principal Weems" was written on the doorframe.

Was that her name? Weems.

Once the both of us sat down in the chairs in front- and behind her desk, she took out a folder and read through it.
"Remarkable," she hummed softly.

"I see you received outstanding grades in your last school. May I ask, what made you decide to join us here in Nevermore?".

I shrugged my shoulders and scraped at the skin around my fingers.
I was prepared for this question to come up at some point but sharing such personal parts of me will always remain a struggle.

"It's the farthest away from my family and the people I've left behind," I explain.
The principal looked up from he folder with a slightly worried expression.

I didn't need not want pity, and that's what I imagined would always be given.
The woman opened her mouth but I was quick to interrupt whatever was about to be said.
"Please don't pity me, I'm alright!", I exclaimed and chucked to lighten up the mood.

Principal Weems gave me a disapproval glance- most likely because she did not like to be interrupted.

"I wasn't about to pity you, darling. I'd just like you to know you may always talk to me about anything at all," she smiled one of those genuine smiled that could make butterflies erupt inside your stomach.

All I wanted to do in that m moment was to  hug her.
I was absolutely touch deprived but usually didn't exactly care since I wasn't too fond of physical contact.

This woman, even though I've just met her, seemed to unlock sides of me I never knew existed and in all honesty, it scared me.
A lot.

(A/N)

I had this idea after a creative flow and wanted to publish the first part because I can't seem to really find Weems fanfiction uploaded anywhere.
English is not my first language so I'm always open-minded when it comes to constructive criticism and feedback!
Enjoy! :)
-S.Gina

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 03, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Unravel me (Larissa Weems x og)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें