{s2, p25}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, FloridaJune{23}

Tampa, Florida
June
{23}

Five Months Later

"I think what you got here gone work, you got a lot of talented kids and a great staff". Jamo spoke as I admired the many kids that sat in the gym.

The camp had been open a week and it was already going extremely well. I had a staff of 6. It consisted of two coaches for the little kids and two coaches for the older kids and also with the help of me and Jamo.

As much as I'd like to do it all around, I couldn't because of my regular job which meant I had to find people with more time in their schedule and which I did and honestly it was more helpful than I thought.

The vending machine thing was very handy, I always let the kids get free water or health snacks but the candy and stuff was always to be bought so I had to make profit somehow.

As for the coaches and myself, we all had to buy our own things out the vending machine. I had planets plans for how money was gone flow in. The money would be mainly to keep the building running, keep my employees paid and benefits for the kids.

In the long run I even wanted to offer scholarship money to a few kids that's going to college. I had a lot in store.

All my friends and my girlfriend had already made big donations to me to get this started. All in all I was in a good head space with everything.

"Alright let's talk". I spoke sitting the kids down, over 100 kids tried out. We could only take so many kids. I was only able to take in 50 which I felt like was a fair cut.

If I could have kept all 100 I would, we had 15 on our big boys team and 15 on our lil boys team and the other 20 was trainees preparing to be on the teams.

Since some boys was graduating it created space, and who knows maybe I'll be able to take more people next year:

"Alright so our first fundraiser is at the end of the month. The older boys and their coaches will be doing donuts and coffee at the community center. I already got the shirts made that y'all are gonna wear". I spoke, our first fundraiser had me more than excited.

I know that these monthly fundraisers are gonna be very beneficial to everybody as well. "while the little ones will do a lemonade stand in the career center". I explained to them.

"Quick reminder our trip money for great wolf lodge is due in July and we'll be going the last week of camp which is in august. Don't forget to remind your parents and I'll also remind them. Permission slips will be printed off and handed out tomorrow". I explained to them.

The door swung open and Kaydence walked in with a big grin, she caught the eye to a lot of kids that immediately got up and hugged her.

In such little time they had grown very fond of her and they enjoyed when she came around or watched them practice.