Chapter 1:

I haven't edited anything below me for quite some time so if the writing is very childish just know that. Also I doubt I'm ganna update at all unless someone asks or somthing but if you still want to read on be my guest ---->

Hey hooligans this is my first book I have ever written, and I guarantee you it's going to take me awhile to post chapters because I procrastinate a shit ton but I have a decent storyline that I kinda sorta maybe made up on the spot so so yeah, there will be MAJOR plot holes but all in all Ima give this a shot. I am NOT an author so don't judge the way I write. My Aisha will be black because I never find One Piece books with a female black lead. If you have a problem with that then you might as well leave. My oc , Aisha will become friends with Luffy, Ace and Sabo and eventually become their sister. Don't care if ya find it cliche ima write it anyway. But before that I'ma write a bit about how her life was with her dad and a little preview of her personality. I personally think you should read in dark mode but that's your decision.

Character Information:

Name: Aisha D. Nakahara

Gender: Female

Race: African American

Age: 6 (After 11 years on the island she turns 17)

Birthday: August 3rd

Zodiac: Leo

Height: 3'5 (Grows to be 5'4)

Hair: red, thick, curly, set in a gelled back ponytail.

Likes: Playing games, pranks, fuzzy socks, crunchy grapes, skateboarding, piggyback rides, cotton candy, bright colors, talking, food, risky stuff etc.

Dislikes: dad, smelly shoes, taking the blame when it's not her fault, mustard, the dark, wet clothing, people touching her hair, getting yelled at, people interrupting her, being ignored, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since my mom died nothing has ever been the same. My dad was soaked in greif for a few weeks before majestically being "over it". It struck me as weird because me and my dad loved my mother so much it pained me to see her go. Apart of my heart went missing when she left and just thinking about her made my eyes sting with tears. I was so sick of people telling me "Time heals". Like you obviously don't know how it feels to see a loved one go it you're going around spitting out those words like its common sense. It was hard. I missed her so so much. Dad on the other hand put his "sorrow" out there for show. For public view he would cry and call out my mother's name I always thought that was just how he was dealing with the whole dealio realio but I sure was wrong. As soon as we were out of public sight he would spit hateful words at me. And I actually mean 'spit' no joke. Slobber rolled outta his mouth with every word he spoke and it was actually reeeeeal nasty if ya ask me.

His "grieving" stopped, and I noticed that his attitude wasn't loud and happy like it used to be but rather quiet and frustrated. It turns out that my mother made all the Money and without her support we were financially ruined. My dad never relied on anyone but himself when it came down to it and was reeeally selfish if he wanted to be. I sound like I know everything about him, but I obviously don't. I've been keeping track of his recent behavior, and it's bad. He's like the Villain in a fairy tail. Hanging out with the kind of people mom always told me to stay away from. And I also noticed he's been doing drugs. I've never seen dad do any of this before and it was reeeeeally confusing. Is this really how he planned to cope with moms death? I hope his behavior stops because I need dad to be there for me. Its really lonely with one parent. Mom always played around with me. But now that she's gone everything has changed.