💙 List of Characters 💙

Author's Note

For anyone that wants to know Facing the Facade is a THSC Collab AU made by me and my dear friend Eclipseyaoi2003 which is an alternate version of the Completing the Mission Route known as Special Brovert Ops

But in this AU, Charles Calvin is actually the Toppat Clan's Leader, while Sven Svensson is actually the Government's Double Agent, and the story as a whole will be a bit darker than the official game

This page in particular will be used to showcase the list of characters for THSC Facing the Facade AU, which I'll make sure to update to add characters or update currently showcased character info

Feel free to check this out to understand more about the character, and eventually the upcoming chapters for this aforementioned AU

Disclaimer: The Henry Stickmin Collection and all of its characters belongs to PuffballsUnited, with a few THSC OCs showcased in future chapters!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Main Characters

[Sven Svensson]
Birthday: August 18
Gender: Male
Age: 22
Species: Courage-Type Hylian
Role: Elite Toppat of Hierarchy (Alias), Government's Double Agent (Actual)
Info: Despite many Toppats seeing him as their pretty serious elite member, in reality this young hylian is actually a polite double agent working for the Government. Sven is well-respected by a lot of people on both sides, doing this to gain trust from the Toppats or simply show his love and courage for the Government. He has a Mage Partner named Eliseo, who helps him both remember and travel through different timelines, as well as other alternate universes.

[Charles Calvin]
Birthday: May 27
Gender: Male
Age: 29
Species: Fallen Angel from Heaven
Role: Government's Ace Pilot (Alias), Leader of the Toppat Clan (Actual)
Info: Despite many Government Officials seeing him as a lovably cheerful ace pilot, in reality this fallen angel can be pretty devious as the Toppat Clan's true leader. Charles is both respected and feared by a balance of people, but deep down he's in grave need for help. Suffering through everything he has to deal with, it won't be long until this young leader eventually snaps.

[Henry Stickmin]
Birthday: January 26
Gender: Male
Age: 27
Species: Exiled Incubus from Hell
Role: Government Supported Private Investigator
Info: Chose to give up the thieving life and became a well-liked covert ops member for the Government. Usually around with his crush Charles, and is excited to both go on missions with him and to simply hangout with him. Henry may be an incubus, but he knows there's still good in people and willing to help regardless if they're good or bad.

[Saki Yumeno]
Birthday: December 3
Gender: Female
Age: 15 (Shown Age), Over 200 (Actual Age)
Species: Japanese Moonstone (Mortal Form), Holy Mage Sibling (True Form)
Role: Government Trainee (Main), Mage of Love (Secret)
Info: Was one of the few Jewel Children that wasn't involved in "The Tower Incident", as she's with one of the few families that live outside of Jewelery Village. She was enlisted to join as a Government Trainee in order to strengthen her magic, since her father knows about Sven's father. Not many people know about her actual identity as Corey the Mage of Love, from the 19th Century.

[Burt Curtis]
Birthday: August 12
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Species: Psychic Human
Role: Elite Toppat of Communications
Info: Has a forbidden relationship with his secret childhood friend Sven, both of which feel much happier to understand one another despite being on opposing sides. Pretty cold and stoic according to most people, but deep down Burt is a shy and nerdy person when around those he can trust. He gave Sven the nickname "Vivi", which is a cutesy word to say the color "violet".