Im The Main Character, REMEMBER?

He kept staring at the red armadillo who was hanging out with HIS friends.

Sonic's friends, it was annoying the blue hedgehog for the past couple of days now. Mighty was getting more attention then what he was getting-foolish thoughts the hedgehog had, getting so jealous all because some guy was around his friends? Hack even Amy was all over that dude!

The fact that this hedgehog, Sonic the hedgehog, was jealous over this armadillo, and he needed to do something about it, FAST...

The crazy thoughts going through the blue blur's head were madness, he didn't stop thinking about it.

He just wanted to grab Mighty one day and CHOKE him to DEATH!

No, no, what was he thinking? He can't do that- he wasn't a killer!

Yet again, it would be so please doing so, every time he sees his friends around Mighty, they would say how 'cooler' and how 'amazing' he was.

Pft Sonic was way more cooler then some "Hoover's hog," and honestly better then him too, he doesn't understand why his friends think that this dude was better.

Gosh how much Sonic wanted to just STAB him.

No, no-Sonic calm down, he's just like everyone else's he's no better than you...

The hedgehog said to himself, still looking over at them all.

look at them, laughing about some dumb joke he made, it wasn't even that funny, I could do better

"Hey Mighty, look what I made!" a young kit said to the armadillo, showing him this new 'invention', looks like gloves with some claws tho.

pft why would Tails show that guy his stuff, It's not like he would care right?

"hey it looks nice, what does it do?"

Seriously?! What does IT do? IT'S GLOVES DUDE

Sonic was just getting more annoyed, every time he heard that armadillos' voice, it just made him more angry.

"This is a button where if you push it, claws will come out- I thought you would like them-" Tails replied to Mighty, before hanging them over to him, "Oh thanks, they look useful."

They look useful, oh shut up man- Sonic looked away from everyone until a female voice spoke, "Sonic! Come join us!"

The blue blur glared back over at everyone before giving them a smile like if nothing was ever wrong, "Oh sure, why not."

The pink hedgehog grabbed his hand and pulled him over to everyone, "Sup Sonic~" the armadillo waved to him while giving a smile, but Sonic only gave him some death glare before looking at his friends.

"Hey guys, what ya talking about?" He asked, "I was just showing Mighty something that I made!"

"sounds cool, can I see?"

Though, he already saw it, but wanted to act like he wasn't paying attention, "here it is!" The fox showed him the gloves before sitting them back down again.