Part 1

Heyy guys! I hope you all are doing well,
If you're a sensitive reader this story is not for you, my exams are finally over yeeyy! This is a small ff I hope you guys like it
Read at your own risk!
I apologize for spelling mistakes
No hate towards the idols mentioned here
I hope you guys enjoy~ <3<3<3<3
Let's start!

OTP
??? :- hello?
??? :- hi sir,
??? :- oh hi
??? :- when should we put our meeting?
??? :- oh right, I won't be free tomorrow.... How about next week?
??? :- sure no problem!
??? :- OK I'll see next week then.....
???:- thank you sir......

Author :- both the famous business men are keeping a meeting for there collaboration...... Not knowing someone hearing there conversation secretly......you ran back downstairs making sure he won't catch you....yep it was you^o^...... Soon he came downstairs......

Y/n:- your having a meeting?
??? :- yeh with Mr jeon *smile*
Y/n:- you seem so happy....
??? :- he's the most professional man I've ever seen, I really wanna work with him.....
Y/n:- can I also come?
??? :- *frown* why? You don't like these things then why? That's why you're a mafia*chuckle*
Y/n:- *glare*

Author :- yeh She's the well known young mafia........dangerous, fearless and a savage.....everyone is scared of her......Nobody knows her real name nor her face she's known in the name MAFIA QUEEN or Mrs park....... But the guys just droll over her on her cool behavior and beauty even with a mask, every time her name shows up on the news even after knowing what she's doing is illegal the guys just love her.....while she is nowhere interested.....

Author :- he was about to leave
Y/n:- yahh jiminaahh
Jimin :- *pissed*I'm your brother park y/n! Show some respect!
Y/n:- *roll eyes*
Author :- siblings it is..... ^o^
Y/n:- oppa! I wanna come too *puppy eyes*
Jimin:- aishhh tell me why?
Y/n:- I just wanna see your work...... *lie*
Jimin :- OK fine!
Y/n POV :- *smirk* works like a charm

Author :- why did you wanna go to the meeting when you're not interested at all? ....... It's mr jeon or jeon jungkook the famous business man, handsome but cold CEO of the jeon's.......you saw him on the news few days ago and got completely lost in his beauty and hot figure......you just wanted to go see him that's all ;-)

(time skip next week)

Jimin:- hurry up y/n!
Y/n:- coming!
Author:- as soon as you came downstairs he stared at you with a blank face......
Jimin :- can't you just dress properly?
Y/n:- it's not like I'm showing too many skin..... I'm not going to a club *roll eyes*
Jimin :- *sight* OK let's go.....
Author :- yeh that ain't gonna work with tomboy's..... ;-)....... You were wearing a baggy black shirt, pants and a bucket hat......to a meeting ^o^..... You wore a black mask that's how you hide your identity.......

(time skip at the jeon company)

Author :- you and your brother endered the big building...... Jimin looked around while all the employees smiled at him while he did the same, then came you hand is pocket while the other hand on the phone not minding the atmosphere......but the people around you, mean the employees got shook and scared at the same time......Cause Mrs park is here they immediately bowed in fear......when jimin looked back he saw you not giving a sh*t making him annoyed..... He grabbed the phone from your hand as you were about to curse you saw the glare given by your own lovely brother..... Yeh he's the only one you listen to cause you know he's your only family...... You looked around and slightly bowed back....... Jimin started walking to the reception......while you were exploring the giant place......

Jimin:- hi I'm here to meet Mr jeon......
Receptionist :- uh....... No! You can't meet him right now..... He's busy.....
Jimin:- oh well Mr jeon asked me to come by this time
Receptionist:- ohh........ Well you can't go in!.....
Jimin:- but y--
Author :- you noticed her b*chie attitude you felt burning in anger......
Reductionist:- didn't you hear me! I said you. Can't. Go. In!
Author :- she slightly yelled