My Good Boy Ch.1: Create that Craving

This is completely self serving.
I have a Hypnosis kink and ship these two so...I had to.
Might write more if there's interest and if I'm able.

Either way, hope y'all enjoy! Constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated.

Patreon reward ART BY ERI JAMIE I LOVE YOU
https://twitter.com/RhythmWrites/status/1241134994782736384?s=19

(Support Eri Jamie too! https://www.patreon.com/erijaime )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After years of pining after his best friend, Kirishima was really starting to lose hope. He knew Bakugo liked him back, at least somewhat, otherwise he wouldn’t have asked him to team up and become roommates when they graduated from UA. He also could swear he caught Bakugo looking at him in a not so platonic way a few times in the locker room at work before they went to their individual showers. Only Kirishima was ever allowed to get close to Bakugo, physically or emotionally, without being exploded to oblivion so that HAS to mean something….right?

It’s with these thoughts in mind that he finally decides to follow through with an idea that popped into his mind the month prior.

Psychic quirks have started appearing more and more over the last year, many of them as villains with such abilities as emotional/physical manipulation, brainwashing in ways similar to their friend Shinso’s quirk, illusions, and all around mind bending powers that have really started becoming a problem across the hero field. To combat this, some have started looking into mind training programs and workshops to try and build immunity to such things however most of the programs required a second person to make sure the program wasn’t a fake one and help if needed since the person training would be very vulnerable during the sessions. Open. Relaxed. Truthful…

The temptation was just too great.

To Kirishima’s surprise, Bakugo agreed to give the training a try without much of an argument. After all, this was a chance for him to see just how strong he was mentally and give him another challenge to overcome so why not?

After getting home from work and changing into some comfy clothes, they set up on Kirishima’s bedroom, Bakugo seated with his arms crossed in the comfy red office chair in front of the red head’s computer as they both waited for the program to load up.

“So…” Bakugo turned to look at Kirishima who was reading through the booklet that came with the training disk. “What exactly am I supposed to fucking do? Watch a fucking video?”

Kirishima nodded slowly, eyes still reading over the information. “Yeah, apparently you are to stare at the video the whole way through without looking away while I read a script out loud to you. If you can get through the whole thing, then we move on to lesson two. The videos are designed by someone with a mind manipulation quirk so each level will be stronger than the last until we get to the final level where if you can get through it, you’re guaranteed to be able to resist nearly any psychic quirk known to exist.” He finally looked up to meet the other’s eyes and smiled. “This one was so highly recommended too! I really hope it helps!”

Bakugo could only look at that smile for a moment before he scoffed and stared back at the screen. “If you say so, shitty hair. Let’s get this bullshit started then.”