Chapter 1 - Nikocado

"This place is really nice."

He barely heard him speak; voice soft and gentle. He could barely do anything aside from stuff his face with the appetizers while his gaze melted into Jimin's - Jimin's beautifully and delicately sculpted face, from his plump lips to his button nose, and to his soft- yet sharp eyes that would crease up into little crescent moons whenever he smiles.

"It's even nicer with you here," It slipped right off his tongue; smoothly, and causing a blush to appear on Jimin's pale cheeks. The smaller man smiled, lowering his flushed gaze and only looked up when the waitress who had served them just a little too slowly came with their food.

"Finally." he mumbled under his breath, rolling his eyes. "Thank you, Miss." Jimin thanked her with a nod, to which the waitress seemed grateful. She shot him a look; one full of disdain. He huffed and turned to look at Jimin's absurdly small salad, while he had multiple servings of pork and pasta all to himself.

"Don't thank her, babe! How dare she get you your food so slow? And mine too, for that matter. I'm ravenous!" He leaned over the table to whisper, his lardy arms struggling to support his upper body. Jimin chucked nervously, playing with the collar of his baggy sweater. "It's okay, Niko." he assured him, "Let's eat, okay?" He poured them each a glass of the fine, red wine that came out a deep, beautiful maroon.

"This is so delicious," he told Jimin with his mouth full of pork. Jimin had barely started eating his salad, he just jabbed the dry, flavorless leaves and seemed uninterested in eating.

He swallowed a huge mouthful, "You know, I can't believe it's already been a month." Jimin lifted his gaze, lips curving to a tiny smile. He was wearing makeup, but he clearly didn't need to. He was already so gorgeous barefaced.

"Yeah," Jimin giggled, "I'm so glad I met you." He hummed in agreement, before saying, "I love you." A bit surprised and with his cheeks tinted pink, Jimin said back, "I love you, too."

He lifted his one free hand and laid it on top of Jimin's smaller one, feeling it cold and bony. He gave it a gentle squeeze.

Jimin lifted his hand to his face, tucking a dark tuft of hair behind his ear. He smiled, shyly, subconsciously avoiding eye contact.

"You're adorable." he commented, only adding to Jimin's issue. "Niko!" He buried his face in his palms, but it didn't conceal the broad smile on his face.

Their momentary silence allowed them to hear the quiet whispering from all around them. He turned his head, and he could see people burning their eyes into them while whispering something to their partners.

He saw Jimin's smile quickly falter. They were whispering about them. Who wouldn't if they saw such an odd couple – a man with a little bit of extra water weight and a man who could use a little bit more meat on his bones. He let out a huge sigh, but shrugged, "Don't think about them, Jimin. Their opinion doesn't matter." Jimin nodded, "You're right."

He could tell that Jimin was still slightly saddened, with the way he poked at his salad and the way his shoulders were tensed.

"You look so gorgeous, Min."

"Niko! You're embarrassing me!" he pouted, crossing his arms. "It's not my fault you're so hot, babe." He lowered his gaze to his barely half-eaten food, "Now eat." Jimin obligated and resumed eating his salad at a pace slighter quicker than before.

The rest of the dinner went by blissfully. They ate their meal – well he did, while Jimin finished only some of his, leaving some leftovers that he scarfed down despite the number of vegetables. He wasn't a huge fan of vegetables, but he couldn't let restaurant food go to waste.

He insisted on paying the bill, while Jimin tried to protest, but he ended up convincing him. He could pay on their two-month anniversary. Instead, Jimin ended up leaving the waitress a tip - which he tried to argue against, but to no avail. Jimin was too good for this cruel world.

"Let's head home, babe." He helped wrap his scarf around his Jimin's neck, leaving him slightly exhausted after moving his arms so hectically.

Lastly, before leaving, he grabbed Jimin's tiny palm in his lardy one, and together they left the restaurant and drove home on his scooter.

_

"Mm, these are delicious," he plopped a Cheeto into his mouth, making sure to lick his fingers off so he wouldn't crumb on the bed. Jimin wasn't the most orderly and clean person he knew, but he didn't appreciate the little crumbs of chips on the bed he slept on every night.

"Ugh, I'm so tired!" Jimin complained as he walked into the bedroom, throwing a set of clean clothes onto the bed. He was dressed in only black boxers that bagged around his flat rear and tiny member.

He stood in front of the full-length mirror, continuously attempting to pinch the skin around his waist and abdomen. "I'm so fat, Niko." he frowned, visibly upset as he squeezed nonexistent fat.

It always baffled him whenever he said that. Jimin was thin, to the point his ribs stuck out. He knew Jimin was particularly insecure about his thighs and stomach, but he could see his front in the reflection of the mirror, and there wasn't a single pound of fat – nor muscle, on him.

"You're not fat, babe. You know, your stomach isn't supposed to go inwards!" he scolded. Jimin sighed, "I wish it did."

"It literally does, Jimin." he blinked, rather dumbfoundedly. "I look so chubby!" Jimin continued, as if his words went in through one ear and out right through the other. Subconsciously, he ate another Cheeto while his gaze remained on Jimin's body.

He sucked the red dust off his thumbs, before saying, "You literally have nothing to be insecure about, babe." Jimin didn't seem convinced. He never was.

He got changed into loose black pants and a white long-sleeved shirt, before getting in bed next to him. "I just want to sleep, Niko." he mumbled, voice low from fatigue. He smiled, subtly, turning off the lights before wrapping his large arms around Jimin's fragile frame.

"Goodnight, my gorgeous babe."

"Goodnight, Niko."