20

"Come on baby, you got it

"Come on baby, you got it. Gimme three more." Jayson hyped Kasie up as she did her weighted squats. This would be her new PR, all she had to do was finish out her last set strong.

Taking a deep breath, Kasie lowered into her depth, breathing out heavily as she worked the weight back up to a standing position.

"I got you. Do two more for me, ma." He continued to encourage her while spotting her from the front. She repeated her process, leaving only one more left to complete.

"This shit burns man." She groaned at the burning sensation in her thighs.

"You got it though. One more, 'Roe." He kissed her forehead.

"There you go. One more beautiful. I'm right here." He tapped her thigh encouragingly, lowering with her and raising slowly as she did.

"There it is! There it is! Come on, baby." He nodded approvingly as she stood up with the weight, finishing out her PR set.

Jayson helped her rack the bar, flicking her belt off for her.

"Yeah K!" Nick, Jayson's trainer who she'd met today nodded.

"That's that work right there, lil sis." Kalvin, better known as Bred, Jayson's photographer hyped her up as well.

Jayson decided that since they would be traveling with him for his trip until they left for Greece, that it was only right that she'd met two of his close people.

Nick & Bred both go way back with Jayson to 2018 when he started his second consecutive NBA season with the Celtics; they were family.

Additionally, both men already knew about Kasie- all of Jayson's inner circle knew about her already but none of them had met her yet just because there was never a chance to.

But now that they have done more than established what they wanted in terms of long term goals within their relationship and how they expected things to progress, meeting his friends and family didn't seem crazy.

Plus she'd already met his mom and son, so she was stuck with him whether she realized it or not.

"Never-a-fucking-gain." She groaned, trying to rub the burning sensation from her thighs and glutes. They all laughed.

"Come here, you did good, 'Roe." Jayson smiled, opening his arms to her, which she gladly went into.

"I wanna die. They burn so bad." She pouted, wrapping her arms around his neck as he picked her up.

"Wanna massage when we get back to the house?" He kissed her temple.

"Please? Then we can watch movies." She mumbled.

"Whatever you wanna do, ma." He smiled. He'd literally give her the world if she asked for it, she was that important to him and he'd do anything to make her smile.