Gun

Running, sweating, tear-filled eyes as Tammy ran down the alley back being chased by a strange man all in black. Tammy, frantically looks around only to see she's hit a dead end. The mysterious man catches up to her and the women is now crying and breathing so harshly it could knock down villages. The man draws a knife from his hoodie pocket and the women stares trembling.

Man: YOU OWED ME MONEY AND YOU FAILED TO KEEP YOUR END OF THE DEAL

Tammy: PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME MORE TIME! I CAN GET YOU THE MONEY I PROMISE!!

Man: IM TIRED OF WAITING THIS ENDS NOW

*The man draws the knife and holds it against her neck*

Tammy: WAIT WAIT WHAT IF I MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU?!?

Man: A DEAL?!? HA. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM? IM NOT HERE TO FUCK AROUND

Tammy: I KNOW I KNOW BUT ISNT THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT?!? I CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING PLEASE.

Man: HA YOURE FUCKING CUTE IF YOU THINK- *thinks this over* anything? *he smirks*

Tammy: Yes anything!!!

Man: deal.

*Tammy blacks out and wakes up standing on a white black form in a white room with blurry vision*

Tammy: Hello?? Where am I?

Man: Hello Tammy.

*Tammy moves away to keep their distance*

T: where am I?

M: you said anything right??

T: yes...?

M: OPEN THE CURTAINS

T: OH MY GOD

*tammys brother and sister are revealed hanging on a rope by their arms with tape on their mouths*

M: you must pick.

T: PICK WHAT?!? PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE KILL ME INSTEAD

M: ha. I won't be killing them. You will.
*this shook Tammy to her core. She stared into her siblings eyes and they all shared scared and tear-filled glances*

T: I CANT CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM?!?

M: You have 1 minute to choose who to shoot. If not. I'll kill them both in-front of you.

*he hands Tammy the gun*

M: and don't even try to shoot me. I'm wearing bullet proof amor so it won't even touch me. Try anything and I'll kill ALL OF YOUR FAMILY UNDERSTAND?

T: YES YES I UNDERSTAND.

* takes the gun with her hand violently shaking*

M: 60

M: 59

M: 58-

*tammy can't decided she's loved her sibling all her life in such different ways but she realized she had been thinking for to long the time was almost out!!*

M:10

M:9

M:8

M:7

M:6

M: 5

M: 4

M:3

M:2

M: 1-

*BOOOM*
Tammy Lies on the floor with a hole in her head.