Bio

I thank @Chuck1005 for letting me Adopt this

Name: Izuku Toujou (Formerly Yagi)

Age: 18 years old

Height: 6'2 feet

Looks:

Personality: Cold (To Enemies), emotionless,Hot Tempered, Blunt, caring,lovable (To Family)

Likes: Sleeping, Fighting, Gaming, Chocolate, The People he cares about, Making support gear.

Dislikes: People interrupting his sleep, Stealing his Chocolate, Hurting the people he cares about, Annoying People.

Hates: His Ex Family, Ex Friends, Perverts, Villains.

Quirk: Neko

He gets the features of a cat (cat ears and tail, he eyes are also like slit like a cat).
Transform into a black Maine Coon
-He can fall from high heights and be completely fine and will always land on his feet.

-He also has:
-Enhanced Strength
-Enhanced Speed
-Enhanced Agility
-Enhanced flexibility
-Enhanced senses
-Doesn't need much sleep to function well

Izuku is a great fighter, who knows multiple forms of martial arts and is good with none lethal weapon as well

Cat Form:

Other Abilities:Senjutsu:Senjutsu is the power to control the flow of life energy or ki in living beings

Other Abilities:
Senjutsu:Senjutsu is the power to control the flow of life energy or ki in living beings. Using it, one can strengthen both their internal and external bodies or even cause vegetation around them to bloom or wither. Senjutsu users are able to sense the ki and auras of others thus letting them track targets from far away distances. It can be used to see through illusions by detecting the flow of the spirit or ki of others.

Youjutsu: Youjutsu is a power unique to Youkai, revolving around the manipulation of Youki to cause various effects ranging around producing poisons to barriers.
(Forms)
Poison Mist: Among the techniques revolving around Youjutsu, is producing a poisonous mist

Illusions: Among the techniques is producing illusions meant to confuse and disorient opponents, making it difficult for one not adept at sensing their opponents to tell what's real and what's not.