21

"'Roe, get yo freak ass on somewhere, girl

"'Roe, get yo freak ass on somewhere, girl." Jayson laughed as her hand rested on top of his dick on his boxers. The plan was to watch movies but clearly she had other things in mind.

They had already finished all of their activities for the day, and we're trying to wine down in each others presence which is something that they had grown to love.

It was something about spending time with each other and just vibing that did it for them. It didn't matter if they just sat in silence, it was still a highlight to them.

But Kasie still felt like she did earlier and she wanted a piece of her man.

"I'm not doing anything." She said with her eyes focused on the tv screen as she started to rub her hand over his semi hard-on.

"'Roe." He groaned as he grew quickly under her touch. Honestly he could get hard just off the mere thought of her so it wasn't that shocking to him.

"Shh, I'm trying to watch the movie." She smirked, still keeping her eyes focused on the screen as she continued her actions.

Jayson groaned softly, throwing his head back as she reached through the hole in his boxers, freeing his erect dick from the confines of the cloth material. He felt her use her saliva as a lubricant so her hand could glide easier and his eyes shot down to her hand.

He watched in fascination as her manicured hands so perfectly wrapping around the girth of his length, stroking from the tip to the mid half of his shaft.

Looking towards her face that rested on his torso since they were in a cuddling, comfortable position, he saw her eyes still fixated on the screen, acting as if she wasn't doing to him what she was.

"Fuck baby, I'm finna nut." He let out a groan that had a hint of a suppressed moan as her hand moved faster and his body tensed.

Before he had the chance to cum, Kasie slowed down to a torturous pace, leaving him on the edge.

"Come on 'Roe." He reached down to finish himself off.

"Uh-uh, not yet." She moved his hand away, releasing his dick from her grip.

Moving to rest in between his legs she watched the pre-cum ooze from his tip as Jayson's body remained tense.

"Relax baby." She smiled looking up at Jayson as she began to stroke him again.

"Oh my- fuckkk." He groaned as she wrapped her lips around his tip, focusing her hand movements on everything below it.

Looking into his eyes while she continued to suck on his tip, she knew he wouldn't last too much longer. Once his moans got louder, just as she liked them, she started taking more of him into her mouth.

As much as he tried to hold it in, Jayson couldn't help but release as her eyes remained on his the entire time. He wasn't able to look away as it was like she had him under some type of spell. He didn't mind it though.