7

⇢ ˗ˏˋ HYSTERIA ࿐ྂ

"Daddy is this a prison?" The question was random, Ego shook his head holding the mouse in his left hand.

"No its a football training programme."

"Whats that?" The questions never seemed to end, they were fired at him none stop and were beginning to annoy him.

"Why don't you go and play?" Shaking your head you yawned tiredly, rubbing your eyes as you tried to keep yourself awake.

"But i wanna watch you daddy!" The statement made his cold heart melt just a little bit. Thinking of ways to occupy you he decided to finally let you have your freedom back.

"Look Sakura you can go outside but do something bad again then i-"

He was cut off by your small figure wrapping onto his leg. Stars were practically in yoir eyes as you let go and jumped around the room.

"WAHH REALLY! THANK YOU!" You sped out the room in the blink of an eye. Ego just shook his head at your behaviour then continued to do his work, but he couldn't help the small smile that began to grow on his lips.

You on the other hand were long gone. Trying to remember were Team Zs room was you followed the patterns on the wall until you spotted someone.

Moving closer the black hair, blue eyed protagonist came into view.

"Isagi!" Running up to him you hugged the oart you could reach before being lifted into his arms.

"Sakura! Where have you been everyones missed you." Isagi didn't lie when he said that. Your presence made the room a bit more chaotic and lively just what they needed to boost there confidence.

"SAKURA!" Looking to your right Bachir ahappily skipped towards you.

"BACHIDA!" Bachira ruffled your hair before putting a hand to his chin. "Its BA-CHI-RA not BACHIDA."

Ignoring him you looked around for your one and onyl princess. "Where's Chigiri?"

Bachira sulked in the corner mumbling incompressible words.

"How come you can say Chigiri but not Bachira.." Kunigami soon appears grabbing Bachira's shoulder to comfort him.

You had never really spoke to Kunigami so now you decided it was your chance.

With the three of you in the hallway Isagi brought you into there room before putting you down.

"Kunugami, let me go on your shoulders!" Pointing aggressively at the ginger male - pronouncing a name wrong once again - you threateningly looked at him.

Laughing at you trying to be scary he lifted you up by your armpits and placed you on his shoulders. Making sure you were secure he grabbed your tiny legs and started to run around the room.

Your laughter seemed to fill the air as everyone stared at you zooming around the room. Your constant giggles were contagious making some other people in the room start to lightly laugh to.

Raichi refused to even look your way though. The laughter was tempting him, he wanted to just look over and laugh with everyone else at your stupid face.

You kicked him in the balls ome to many times and he wasn't gonna allow that.

"Again! Again!" Your giggles stopped before they soon started up again, peeking from the corner of his eye he saw you on top of Chigiri's shoulders now going even faster then you were before.

"Wait stop!" Chigiri stopped and placed you down infront of him. Panting to catch he's breath he listened to you as you spoke.

"I can't let a princess carry me around!" Trying to lift up Chigiri to place him on your shoulders it proved futile as you didn't even lift him up an inch.

Getting sad that you couldn't carry your princess tears started to slowly come to your eyes. Looking down at your feet to try and rub then away it didn't work as they would just come back.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Chigiri crouched down infront of you ready to console you even though he had no idea how to confort a 5 year old.

You shook your head before runningnout of the room, not wanting anyone to see you cry.

All of Team Z looked at eachover with confused looks not knowing what to say or do. Should they follow you?what if that made you more upset?

Deciding to leave you alone thay continued with the tasks they were doing before hand, hoping they didn't do anything to make you hate them.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Sitting in a training pitch you kicked around someones ball not a care in the world about what was going on around you.

Three arrivals just sat on the bench whispering in hush tones as they watched you try and score a goal.

As you shot you tripped over it landing straight onto your face. Nagi stood up going over to you with a worried look as Reo and Zantetsu were about to burst of laughter.

There cheeks were puffed and tears were in there eyes. Faces slowly began to turn red. Not being able to control it they started to laugh at the scene that just happened.

Nagi picked you up on your feet ignoring the other two. You just sulked, a frown on your face as you held your cheek.

Your eyebrows were furrowed and all you wanted to do was just go home. You wanted to go back to your daddy and watch him do his stupid things.

"Sakura are you okay?" Wrapping your arms around his neck you snuggled into him.

"Yeah.." Not having the energy to do anything else you just hoped he'll bring you back to your bed.

Slowly closing your eyes the laughter started to drowned out and so did the other noises around you and with that soon enough you had fallen asleep.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Not edited

967 words

Kinda rushed sorry! Ill try and update more,😋