Part-1

The story starts from leap Neil is dead. Manjari blamed akshara for Neil's death and asked her to leave the house. Even abhimanyu blamed akshara for Neil's and his children's death in anger and gave her divorce asking her to leave the house.( He did not blame her for sirat's death)

Akshara left the house immediately but did not go to goenka house because people there were never truly concerned for her and she did not want to go back there where people will be again fawning over Aarohi's sadness and ignoring her as always. She just informed them that she is leaving udaipur and will go to her friend's place.

Akshara took a random bus and met abhinav on that bus who gave money for her ticket. She reached pthankot and  faced few problems there where every time abhinav helped her. She got to know that one of her child is still alive and called abhimanyu to tell him about the child forgetting everything that he said to her but abhimanyu did not listen to her and asked her not to call him again. Even abhinav called abhimanyu once to tell that akshara is pregnant and would need his support now but he did not listen to him and disconnected the call stating he has no relation with akshara.

So akshara had a very difficult pregnancy but gave birth to baby boy naming him abhir. While from the family only badepapa and kairav knew about abhir noone else. On the other hand aarohi gave birth to a baby girl and named her ruhi. She had changed a bit but was not entirely good hearted yet. Abhimanyu was very attached to ruhi as he saw in her his lost brother and children so her cared for her deeply.

Manjari aunty🤢 is trying her level best to hook up abhimanyu to aarohi by doing emotional drama that ruhi needs a father but abhimanyu does not want to marry anyone as he still loves akshara and is also very guilty of the way he behaved with her earlier.

Akshara has built a life for herself away from these toxic families with her son and is happy in her life. She studied for law and is a practising lawyer now. She did not do drama of fake marriage with abhinav. Abhinav is a very good friend of her but nothing more. He had supported her throughout her pregnency and taken care of her when her husband and family had snubbed her aside and she was very grateful to him for that. He was a buddy for her son abhir nothing more from both sides.

So the story starts after 6 years. Now abhir and ruhi both are 5 and half years old. Ruhi is very jelous kid and does not like to share attention of her loved one's with anyone. She calls abhimanyu poppy and know that her real father is Neil. She is very possesive for abhimanyu and would not share his time with anyone. While abhir was a very calm and mature child. Whose whole world was his mother. He was a intelligent baby and was very interested in books but was also a very good at outdoor activities. He had lots of his habits like his father and akshara was always scared that he will also go away from her. After the trauma of the last incident at the birla house she was very scared to loose her only family, her child and had turned very possessive of him. She was a strong lady now and had learnt to not be an emotional fool anymore but abhir was her everything and she will do anything for him.

So, these families were happy in their own world one in udaipur and other in kasauli but today akshara got a call from her brother and she was thinking deeply on something.

Kirav bhaiya was going to get married. After the whole Anisha fiasco finally kirav bhaiya had found love in muskan and is going to get married to her next week. He had called her asking to attend his wedding. Akshara has left udaipur far behind in her life and did not want to go back there and relive those traumatic events again but it was her brother's marriage. He has been her support in all this time and now when he is starting his new life even she wanted to be part of it. But going back to the place which had all the traumas of her life and meeting the people who were reasons of it was also not easy.
She was unable to decide should she just stay here and be happy in her new world with her son or go back to that place and face demons of her past.