Reflections of Peace

Started: 22nd April 2022
Finished: 22nd April 2022
Edited: 25th April 2022
Uploaded to Fanfiction.Net: 25th April 2022
Uploaded to ArchiveOfOurOwn: 26th August 2022
Uploaded to Wattpad: 5th February 2023

A slight sliver of daylight trailed its way into the darkened berthroom of the Cybertronian through the large semi shaped window that sat next to the bot as he worked his way down the words on the holographic screen, his servo slowly moving across the pad underneath of it, easing the Cyber-Stylus in his clutch.

A soft breeze filtered into the room and the sound of younglings shouting outside in glee made a smile ease its way onto the autobots faceplates.

A stronger breeze and the sound of jets passed by his window with an impressive speed, the bot tilted his helm just in time to see the two colourful jets fly past. He found himself unable to turn back to his screen, instead he gazed at the metal buildings that stood strong, serving as the protection, workplace and entertainment for many.

His cyberkitty purred on the window's ledge and wagged it's tail slightly in pure comfort. The cyberpet's owner smiled as he sat back in his chair and his gaze travelled deeper into his room.
He looked to the belongings across his room, which consisted of many human inspired things such as: a lamp above his workspace, an electric guitar and above that guitar was a shelf which carried a globe of the Earth, a photoframe, a cybertronian plush and a lava lamp.
However on his desk in front of him it was quite clustered: A can of energon next to a packet of Cybertronian treats and an origami of a creature that looked strangely like a Dinobot, a radio that was currently offline and two plant pots.

The two plant pots held crystal plants that shone as the light reflected off of them casting a beautiful mix of pinks, blues and greens.

He then looked back out of the window and took in another breathtaking sight of the landscape. It had been so long since he had last seen these moments. Jazz was glad that Cybertron could finally achieve such peace once again.