Prologue

The phone buzzed as a male sighed as he heard a female computer voice, say "we're sorry this number has been disconnected or no longer has service"

He sighed, as he walked the empty night streets of Shinjuku, "what happened to her...?" He mumbled, raises a hand to his head stroking his hair back.

"Did...she...."

He, stopped walking looking at the sky. "I'm still waiting, as I promised..."

A little girl smiled, at a boy with blonde, and green eyes. He was on the ground, with a bruise on his cheek, the girl had ran some bullies off. She sat in front of the boy, Her eyes where a lilac color, her hair was silky black hair,   She wore some leggings and a green shirt.

"Are you okay?" She asked, her voice sounding concerned

The boy stared at her, The lilac eyed girl smiled softly standing up lending a hand to the Boy. He took her hand and she pulled him up. "I'm Mila Keiyo,"
"I-....thank you"

"They ripped up your sketch book, may I buy you a new one I have 1300 yen."

He shook his head,

"Please"

He knew he was gonna lose so he nodded, and she took his hand they ran to a art store somewhere in the Shibuya.

The boy looked around, he'd never been to a art store
Ike this. It was big and had a ton of supplies.

"I can even get stickers for you! If you want to decorate it!"

"Sure..."

He blushed as she handed him the bag, in it was a black bullet sketch book, and some anime aesthetic stickers that would match the book. He looked at her, she smiled brightly.

"Thank."

"Don't thank me, silly! Think of it as a gift, from a friend!"

His eyes lit up, "Friends? Really?! Do you mean it?!"

"Mhm!"