🎤🍷

"hey, seungmin-ah?" minho creeped into the living room, holding his phone.

"yeah?" seungmin asked, not looking up from his phone.

"uhm, do you wanna go to a concert with me?" minho asked. "before you say anything, i promise you'll have fun and like their music!"

"when is it?"

"in three days."

"can you even buy tickets still?" seungmin asked, finally looking up from his phone.

"i already bought them. front row," minho admitted, slightly embarrassed.

"oh," seungmin was surprised, "okay then, i don't have plans, so sure."

"yes! thank you seungmin," minho jumped up and down with happiness.

"it's nothing, i just enjoy hanging out with you," seungmin laughed as minho ran to hug him and then ran to his room yelling.

it was eventually concert day, apparently it was a group called 3racha, which seungmin had heard of several times due to minho being obsessed with them. minho wore a crop top and ripped jeans, his makeup done and looking pretty. seungmin didn't try as hard on his outfit - but still looked amazing in his jeans and hoodie nonetheless.

they waited outside the venue for a while after eating dinner; minho was all giddy and smiling, obviously excited.

they eventually got in and were the closest to the stage. minho jumped up and down, he couldn't sit still. seungmin looked a bit bored, it was nothing too exciting for him, he was just happy to experience something that his bestfriend likes.

the concert was hype, one of them recorded on minho's phone, winking at him. another one of them was obviously eyeing seungmin, and honestly he was doing the same; he was enthralled by the rapper's handsomeness and talent. seungmin could say that he thoroughly enjoyed that concert, it was the most fun he had had in a while.

the next day seungmin went to the club while minho was working a late shift at his work. he walked up to the bar and sat at one of the stools.

"hey seungmin, the usual?" the server asked.

"mhm," seungmin nodded. "you know hyunjin, the other day i saw the hottest guy at this concert. i swear i fell in love."

"ooh, did you get his number?" hyunjin asked, handing seungmin his drink.

"no, he was performing. minho dragged me along to one of his kpop concerts."

hyunjin made a face, smirking at seungmin in a joking way. seungmin just complained and turned away from the older boy. he slightly regretted his decision as he watched the female pole dancers, they danced well and were pretty, but it was just definitely not his thing; too much ass and tits for his liking.

someone tapped his shoulder, so he turned to where the tap came from. seungmin was a bit shocked (very shocked). it was the hot dude from the concert.

"hey, i saw you at the concert the other day. are you a fan?" the rapper asked.

"uh- i'm not actually, my friend took me there. but you guys have great music! i'm definitely not saying you don't, i really enjoyed the concert even though i don't consider myself a fan," seungmin panicked a bit in the presence of the black haired boy.

"thanks, what's your name, cutie?" he asked.

"i-i'm.. seungmin," seungmin confirmed, even though it slightly sounded like a question. did he forget his name?

"nice to meet you, i'm changbin," the, now identified, boy greeted with a charming smile. oh boy was he dreamy. and oh boy if he looked at seungmin like that again he was going to lose it.